IGNORED

Winter must be coming whats your vacation plans

friesman

Its that time of year again! Its time to book a winter vacation! THis year Joanne and I and a few friends have booked a 9 day cruise leaving out of Miami in January. We are on the Norwegian Dawn and cruising to Samana in the Dominican, St Kitts, Tortola, St. John's Antigua and a few other spots I cant remember right now. Ive never been on a cruise before and am looking forward to it! We are in Miami a couple of days early to wander around at see what is happening in Miami.

I know its not a bike vacation, but it gets darn hard to plan a bike vacation in Dec, Jan and Feb, which are the only months I didnt ride my bike last year.

So does anyone else have plans to get away over the winter

bRIAN

Its that time of year again! Its time to book a winter vacation! THis year Joanne and I and a few friends have booked a 9 day cruise leaving out of Miami in January. We are on the Norwegian Dawn and cruising to Samana in the Dominican, St Kitts, Tortola, St. John's Antigua and a few other spots I cant remember right now. Ive never been on a cruise before and am looking forward to it! We are in Miami a couple of days early to wander around at see what is happening in Miami.

I know its not a bike vacation, but it gets darn hard to plan a bike vacation in Dec, Jan and Feb, which are the only months I didnt ride my bike last year.

bRIAN

Buddie NOT YET its tooo early , DON"T be in such a rush Cheeezzz :bang head:

We will do our annual trip to Florida. We go every year, usually in December and seldom take the bike.

We used to drag the boat down and go fishing a couple days but found a neighbor that has one big enough we can go out into the Gulf.

I think this year I'm going to take the bike (on the Rampage [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrR-yvHJnRc]YouTube - Rampage Lift Works Great for any BIG Bike or motorcycle in and out of your pick up truck[/ame] ) and ride a little bit.

bRIAN

You're gonna have a blast on the NCL Cruise. WE did the eastern Carribian out of Galveston on NCL a few years ago, and the ride was as entertaining as the shore leaves. Freestyle is the only way to go. Don't go if you're on a diet.... :whistling:

bRIAN

and you better call me, so we can meet up.....

954-430-9771 Ft. lauderdale area

Does it look like i am worried about eating too much food on a cruise? lol woohoo bring it on!

Brake Pad- we are in Miami in the Ramada miami Airport north, Hialeau i think..my spelling sucks.... i will give you a call when things get closer, it will be great to meet up.....but I gotta warn ya, i am travelling with a few crazies....lol!

I am looking forward to this vacation, it will be the first one Joanne and I will be away together and my first warm winter vacation in a couple of years...

Brian

Flying to LA, Nov 1st, useing up the free miles. Put some miles on brother in laws, extra Harley !! Maby ride U.S. 101 LA to Santa Barbara. Some good places to eat in that area. !!

Might drive to Wa. coast this weekend, to watch the big storm comeing in, they are predicting 35 foot waves !! Storm watching on is a big winter sport out here in Wa. State !!

bRIAN

Great, we will be in Florida from sometime the middle of Jan to March. this year we are also going on a cruise from Fort Lauderdale in Feb, 11 nights, Oranjestad, Aruba/ Cartagena, Colombia/ Colon, Panama/ Puerta Limon, Costa Rica/ Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Leaves the 14th of Feb.

I don't really care that much about the cruises but got to keep the boss happy.

At least it will be warm,

BOO

Gord, Laura and Marilyn and I are heading to The Dominican this year. They gave us a week of their time share because they figured they would not use all the weeks they have.

We are going Jan. 25 but only for a week, Puerto Playta (sp). It should be fun....beach, rum drinks and food!