IGNORED

It's been a long time.....

Squidley

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap2:So glad your going back to work, Peg & I been down that road before, and yes it sure does remove the load off your test very much.. Nice to see your both are staying in TX, so we can see you both more often. we was afraid you was going to move off again:crying:

Thanks too Ponch & Gunboat too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you guys soon we sure do miss you guys very much..

I can just see your face when you get your first check.....:banana:

Edited by buddy

Too cool for words. It won't take long to get things up and running again.

And thanks for the delivery. (Brad dropped off a Vetter fairing I won n e-bay)

Maggie says hi and hopes you can stay and visit next time. She will even forgo the

bathrobe and dress up for the occasion.

JB

Been thinking of you guys lately and was hoping to hear this kind of news. While the pay may not be on par with what you've been used to it can lead to others perhaps.

Know as others here how not having income can wear on a fellows mind as I was out of work for over a year myself.

Congratulations on the job and Thanks to those who helped you along the way.

As Don said I hope others without employment will get that call to return to a job too.

Larry

AWESOME!!! Congrats!

I suspect that many of us here, including myself more times than I care to remember know what you've been through and what you're feeling right now.

Good On Ya! All the best in the days ahead!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

My son has just come through the roughest days of his life ... no work for over a year, debt piling up, health problems...the list goes on... and this coming Monday he starts a new job .... he's ecstatic! It's a time when a person can once again see some light at the end of the tunnel and oh how great that feels.

Thank God for family and friends!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! Even at lower pay it's more then likely better then you could of found in Michigan if you could find anything. Michigan is becoming a Minimum wage , part time working state.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Awesome news for you two,,,,, I was worried there'd be no more cheese cake in our future,,,, now I can start hoping again.

As Job once said, about 3000 years ago:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh, but blessed be the Name of the Lord for he giveth again.

Hope we don't need Swifty to translate that.

Carl

That is super news Squidly and I hope this job finally keeps you out of Lonnas hair Or trouble . It is sad that you had to move so far away though, Since I for one was just getting to know you in person.

But mostly good luck with your new job

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

All of us new you could win the big job. And I am glad you shared with all of us here, as there are just some burdens we have overwhelmed in life that need to be shared as a rejoicing with ALL THIS FAMILY HERE>

Thanks for sharing.

PRAYERS OF REJOICING!!!!

JackZ

:cool10::bighug::whistling::080402gudl_prv::bagpipes-emoticon::happy34::bowdown::guitarist 2::97::97::mo money::337::draming::bighug::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::happy65::happy65::clap2::clap2::ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_awesome-vi46644:1hotsht::group cheers::wow::beer::beer:

PS Sleep well, ... together. So very happy for you both. See you SOOOON! Jz

Way to go Bro....I knew you could pull it off. Im real happy for you and Lonna. I know just how down you have been these last few months. I heard it in your voice. Hope this relieves some of the stress you have been under. It was great to see how all of those members in Texas were able to help you two along. My hats off to all of you in Texas. :smile5: