IGNORED

Wrecked the 91 this morning

kbran

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Did something really stupid. Trying to get a cigarette out of my mouth with gloves on and dropped it in my lap. Looked down and when I looked up was in the ditch. I'm ok but my ribs hurt.

Those cigarettes are gonna kill you someday one way or an other!!

Kenny, very happy you are okay enough to send the message you did. But...those cigarettes are not good for you. Smoking and riding is like drinking and riding, or sleeping and riding. Bad for you.

Heal up those ribs.

I'm sorry Kenny.Breathe easy for awhile and try not to sneeze or listen to any funny stories.It looks like maybe just (yeah right "just")plastic. Are you thinking rebuild yet or have you gotten that far?

Sure glad you are still around and it wasn't a diesel you saw when you looked up.

Not a good thing to drop a butt, specially in that region,, and it also shows that you go where you look,,,.

Ok that could be misconstrued :whistling:

On a more serious note, did you get checked out sometimes sore ribs can be more than just sore. Other wise glad you could walk away from it.

Scary how you can be on full alert 23:59:59 / 7 but forget that one second and something usually happens.

uhh i did that once on the 84 i just stood up on the floor board and the wind took it from there much better than the way you did it but something you might want to do the next time or do like me try and quite its hard but can be done well glad your talking about it now to just fix the plastic heal up fast you have a short winter window to fix it

So glad your still with us......the bike can be repaired.....say and extra "thank you" prayer tonight...it could have been much worse....but I'd still have those ribs checked out to make sure you didn't do more damage than you think...hang in there buddy..........

Kenny, so Glad you are ok. The ribs will feel a little better after a month but it will take months for them to completely heal.

Getting older seems to manifest more distractions. Even thinking about work that has to be done for the day has gotten me into some near misses.

Heal quickly, the bike can be fixed.