IGNORED

Who done it

Marcarl

What I want to know is: who had the intestinal fortitude to drive by place on Saturday past and not stop in. You have a lot of nerve,,, ya,, you got caught,,, my dearest seen you and don't be thinkin that she would have thought that you just happened to pass by, hey we're not on the main road anymore, and if she sees you, you came to visit, and if you came to visit and didn't stop by to say hello, you now have me all ticked. You're just lucky that I was about 2 minutes behind you, or I would have hunted you down. Hey, we don't often get company out here in the sticks, alright?

Let's examine this. We need some more info.

What make was the bike?

Was it a Venture?

If so, what gen was the bike?

Colour?

Any distinguishable marks that could help narrow this search?

Answers people, we need answers!:detective:

Let's examine this. We need some more info.

What make was the bike?

Was it a Venture?

If so, what gen was the bike?

Colour?

Any distinguishable marks that could help narrow this search?

Answers people, we need answers!:detective:

It was a first gen, getting older and gray, I think,,,,pretty hard to tell,,, as usual it was going to fast to really tell,,, it looked good with no tell tale marks, but then most 1st look that way.

Twasn't me... I mean I was there pretty much all day but with my bike on it's nose IN your garage I surely didn't RIDE by.... And it wern't Ralph even though he was keeping me company while you deserted us. His scoot was up on a lift with rear taken out so no RIDING by there either.. soooooo this narrows the search a little..:cool10:

It was a first gen, getting older and gray, I think,,,,pretty hard to tell,,, as usual it was going to fast to really tell,,, it looked good with no tell tale marks, but then most 1st look that way.

Are you talking about a Venture or Yammer Dan himself? The description applies either way! :rotf:

Just by that description alone I will put even money on Swifty

:stickpoke: