IGNORED

kicked ger door in today.............

painterman67

Went for a ride with the wife and a friend today. Just as we got into Martinsville we made a lane cahange to pass a tractror trailer and a car and as we passed the car shge decided to pull over on me. I was last in line as ususal.This lady pushed me all the way over to the comncrete medium to where I emidiatley started throwing sparks of of the concrete where my center stand rubbed it. Then she came on over completely in the lane and had me between her car and the medium. After a good hard kick to her driver side door she realized I was there. As she was pulling on up I was pissed so I kicked the back drivers side door also. We got up next to her at the light and tried to get her to [ull over so I could check for damages and she refused and drove off.

I call the police and the officer who came to the scene told me not to worry about what i did as maybe now she will look before she changes lanes.

Therre was no damage to my bike, just a little scrape mark on the center stand where it made contact. Now as for her car there is 2 size ten dents on the drivers side.

Watch out there.They sure aint looking for you.

David

Glad you were ok and glad it wasn't Laura that she did that to. As I know you are. Might have been a different type of dent in her car then. Cops right maybe she'll look next time before moving over. Some folks are just plain idiots though.

Margaret

Glad your Ok must be the weather . I had a car in the third lane but behind me want the ramp on the right . I nstead of lowing down and cutting across behind me to get over for which he had lots of room he had to speed up pass me and cut across right in front of me squeezing between me and the car in front of me as well as force me over to give him room. Wish I had the truck instead of the bike at that moment.

THANK YOU X 10 !!!

I gotta say thank ya for kicking the crap outta that cager there (even though I'm sorry it went down like that). You didn't just raise her awarenes, you also elevated the awareness level of her and all the people she tells her story to.

way to go man, and im damn glad you got through it safely.

-papa smurf

Guest seuadr

last year i had a run in with a cager that was oblivious, texting on his phone and drifting around, fortuantly, i saw the idiot and managed to avoid any accident.. bought a pair of the electromagnetic stebl horns after that and haven't looked back.

they are LOUD.:Cartoon_397:

Guest seuadr
Two of 'em are even better...

get the dual tone electromagnetic horns.. there is no delay between button and fire and they are loud as hell, IN STEREO! :D

• 4 years later...

glad that you are fine after you and cage fight.

I also once had a cage run me over to the edge of the road.

I was on the inside, a guy had wanted my lane, he pulled over right in front of my bike.

his cage was almost pass me, when he had pulled-over in my lane.

I had to put-on my brakes to keep him from hitting my bike.

after he had gotten in front of my bike, I speeded-up, got in front of him, and slow-down to the point that he wanted no part of me. after I gave him the finger, he had

turn off on a side road. he doesn't need to drive on the roads.:shock3:

Went for a ride with the wife and a friend today. Just as we got into Martinsville we made a lane cahange to pass a tractror trailer and a car and as we passed the car shge decided to pull over on me. I was last in line as ususal.This lady pushed me all the way over to the comncrete medium to where I emidiatley started throwing sparks of of the concrete where my center stand rubbed it. Then she came on over completely in the lane and had me between her car and the medium. After a good hard kick to her driver side door she realized I was there. As she was pulling on up I was pissed so I kicked the back drivers side door also. We got up next to her at the light and tried to get her to [ull over so I could check for damages and she refused and drove off.

I call the police and the officer who came to the scene told me not to worry about what i did as maybe now she will look before she changes lanes.

Therre was no damage to my bike, just a little scrape mark on the center stand where it made contact. Now as for her car there is 2 size ten dents on the drivers side.

Watch out there.They sure aint looking for you.David

I had a lady in a van on her cell phone do me that way I didn't let her push me to the medium I kicked her driver door in and it scared her so bad she stopped... I think she thought she hit me....I promise she had more then a ding in her door...

Watch out there.They sure aint looking for you.

David

Really really glad you're okay. That could've been a bad one.

I've gotta ask this question though; I know there are a number of bad drivers out there, but is it a possibility that you just happened to be in her blind spot and she just didn't see you? I know that doesn't make for as good a story as the other, but maybe, just maybe that happened. And then, when you went all ape sh*! on her doors, yelling and kicking and such, that she got scared enough to not want to stop and get hurt by you. I know my wife who is 5'2" and 125lbs and mild natured is gonna get scared when faced with a situation like that, and who knows how she would react?

On second thought.....she was probably just a dumb ass driver who had it our for you and made you a target and by God she was gonna come into your lane or else. LOL.

Well since we have opened it again. I used to have that happen to me more than I wanted. I put on stebil horns but you have to hit those while you are being ran off the road and some times the evasive maneuvers take precedent over horn pushing. I put loud pipes on my bike one day just to try them out and I have never been pushed out of a lane or off the road since. So the loud pipes have stayed even if there are times I would have liked my factory pipes back.

kickshot