IGNORED

The Saddest Day of My Life

Wrongway

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan, I too am shocked. Chuck and I really enjoyed all the times that we spent with the two of you. If there is anything that we can do do not hesitate to let us know. Remember that we are all here for you. God bless and keep you and your family now in this great time of sorrow.

Allen, I'm in shock and so sorry for you're loss.I'm glad you have family with you and from reading these posts you have more family here at venturider.org,please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Arthur

I'm so sorry I had no words earlier...even when we spoke.......now that Ive had time to grasp the impact of this, many things have crossed my mind Allan.

First and foremost I treasured Debbie's friendship...as we had many long conversations about life and and the similarities of situations in her life and mine.

She always had a great big smile, and thrived in being close to you and touching you, as is evident in many pictures of the two of you.

I do not lie when I tell you, this scared me and made me really stop and think about how precious life is and how precious our friends are. And sadly how unprepared we are.

For me, there is always going to be a void in her not being present at gatherings.

My heart aches for you and your family........

and that precious granddaughter she loved so dearly, she beemed when she spoke of her!

I pray that God keeps you strong and helps u thru this dark time, and all others whose lives she has touched and are effected by her passing.

Rest in peace Debbie.........I will miss you.

You all are so great. I'm going to treasure your kind words and memories forever. Thanks Al for the extra pictures of her. I was always taking pics of everyone else and don't have nearly enough of the love of my life. I have some info for her services;

Baue Funeral Chapel

3950 West Clay St.

St Charles, Mo. 63301

( I-70 and Cave Springs)

636-946-7811

Visitation Thursday March 1, 5-8pm

Service Friday March 2, 2pm

Funeral Saturday, March 3, 1pm at Rosewood Cemetery in Malden, Mo.

Thanks everyone, you are so very dear to me. I'm truly blessed to have a family as kind and caring as this one here.

I thank you all my friends on Venturerider.org. I sit here totally numb right now, I have just lost the love of my life. Debbie passed away during the night. It was totally unexpected. I don't know what to do. I have family with me and that helps, but the loss is already so bad I can't imagine it getting worse. Many of you knew her and she was glad to know you as friends, a couple that deserve special mention are Cinderella, Jane (Boo's wife), Sweet Nothing and Linda Predock. Even if she didn't always keep in touch, she had a special place in her heart for you. I'm sure there are others but I'm kind of spacey right now. I may not respond here but know that I will be harvesting the love and care that you send our way in this time of sadness. Thanks for being here for her and me.
allan this is totally devistating news. i am sitting here with tears in my eyes along with linda.if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to call us.our prayers are with you . bill and linda

My Friend,

My heart aches for you, I like everyone else was totally unprepared to hear the news. I sit here shaking my head and try to comprehend what all is happening.....I cannot do it. I cant imagine what you are feeling besides the obvious.

There is no magical phrase that helps to ease the pain, I have tried many times to find the words. I feel empty, and recall all the times we were able to spend with both of you. I keep those times close to my heart, now more than ever.

Please know that you are loved my friend, as along with your family, there are 2000 brothers and sisters here that will be your crutch. As it has been mentioned if there is ANYTHING AT ALL you need, you call on us and we will be there.

I will leave you with this poem, we love you Brother...your in our prayers

Irish Tombstone Prayer

Death is nothing at all, I have only slipped away into the next room.

Whatever we were to eachother, that we are still

Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used to.

Laugh as we always laughed together.

Play, Smile, Think of me, Pray for me.

Let my name be the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort.

Life means all that it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight?

I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well, nothing is past, nothing is lost.

One brief moment and all will be as it was before...Only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ

Allan,

Phil and I are very sorry to hear of Debbie's passing. We were shocked and dismayed to read your posting. We consider ourselves among the lucky ones to have had to pleasure of meeting Debbie and you last fall in KC. She truly was a joy to meet and spend time with. As you struggle to pick up the pieces of your life know that we are here for you, in what ever capacity you need us to be. We are keeping you and Debbie in our prayers.

Diane & Phil

Dianne and I are truly thinking of you and your family at this time. The pictures posted here show the love you had for each other as well as the family love from this group.God be with you at this time and we hope to meet you someday. John and Dianne

I'm just going to sit here and be 'next to' you. My heart aches and my mind is stunned. How brief life can be. Our prayers for you Bro.

same here! we never talked, or saw each other in person, but I DO KNOW YOU!,through pics and posts!

can hardly type through tears .

know that you and the love of your life, are in my prayers, also!

just jt

Allen,

Sharon and I are very sorry for your loss.

You and Debbie made us feel right at home at the Eureka Springs Venture -In last year.

It being our first experience with this great

group of people, You and Debbie were great Host's. Our prayers are with you and the rest of the family.

John and Sharon

Here is a pic of Allan and Deb right after I met them at Eureka Springs. Just thought I would share it. They were great hosts at E.S. as I enjoyed their company there, as well as at Vogel. Allan, look to the Lord for strength, and cherish the memories, for she is now your guardian angel sitting beside God in Heaven.