IGNORED

The Saddest Day of My Life

Wrongway

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluesLover

Alan - no words that I might be able to write can express my sympathy and sorrow for what you are going through. Like others have said, find strength in friends and family in this trying time of need ...

God bless.

Allen ,we were at Vogle park with Craig and Pat Long on Saturday night and I remember you and your wife being there. May God Bless you and your family in this great time of sorrow....Ken And Joan Veit

I'm with you. In the past 6 months I have had two friends pass away. Not as rough as what you are going through but it does give me an inkling. It is strange but by coincidence I was recently thinking about what my life would be like if my wife passed away. There would be one hell of a hole in my life. My sympathies are with you. Hang in and survive, she would want you to.

allen has it been determined what happened.. im sorry if this is not an apropriot time for asking or , if i missed it here somewhere.. but most of us are in this particular age span, and it may helpothers..:8:

moderators,, feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate..

Guest Ken8143

Allan - I was shocked to hear the sad news, not as shocked as you I am sure. So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear wife.

Allan,

We just got back from our vacation, and I turned on my computer and this is the first post I have read.

I am at a loss of words .................as everyone here is.

My heart is so saddened my friend on your loss. As anyone here would feel and say, if there is anything I can do, just ask.

God be with you and your family..........

Allan, we just got the phone call from Pegster. I truly can't express our sorrow upon hearing of your loss. It's really hard to imagine that we have known you for less than a year, but when you get the opportunity to meet and know truly nice people, they make that kind of an impression on you. You and Debbie welcomed us into your lives and established a place in our hearts. I hope you know how much we love you.

Our prayers and love go out to you and the family.