IGNORED

The Saddest Day of My Life

Wrongway

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I am new to venture riders, and we have never met, I would like to pass on to you my heart felt sorrow for your loss. From the pics I have seen on this site, its obvious that she has left you with some very speacial memories that span the time you had together.Never let go of those, they are her lifes gift to you.

Guest tnbillybob

What a wonderful outpouring of love, sympathy, concern, shock, and saddness coming your way from forum members and friends. A wonderful tribute to the both of you! More prayers from Tennessee. Howard "Stick" Mumford

Allan, I dont know what to say, we are shocked & saddened by your loss. Charlene and I were so glad that Debbie made it to Vogel last year and we finally got to meet her. She was a wonderful lady and we were blessed to meet her. If there is anything we can do please dont hesitate to let us know, remember we are family and we will all miss her.

You and your family will be in our prayers,

Lewis & Charlene

Allan-

Alex and I are so very sorry for your loss. We met you guys when you both hosted the gathering in Eureka Springs last year. We enjoyed getting to know you both and sharing many laughs and rides.

Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kathy & Alex

Our moment together was brief on the road into Helen...and now even for those of us who like words...we are all at a loss during times like this...but none so great as yours. Take care.

Allan, we have never met but it doesn't matter as we are all family here. I am very saddened by the news and she was still young. Sometimes things do not make sense but remember that God has a reason and purpose for everything. Just keep trusting in Him and look to Him for comfort and guidance. We serve a loving and merciful God, and I know that is rather hard to focus on right now, but put your complete focus on Him and remember that you will be together again when that time comes.

For now, one day at a time. My heart, and prayers, go out to you

Allen, there are no words to express my sorrow and that that you are experiencing at this time of loss. Although, we only spoke briefly on a few occasions, Debbie possessed an aura that made me, feel comfortable in her presence in knowing there was love present. God is love. Allen you are not alone, in grieving Debbie’s sudden passing. Wayne

if you need anything, we're here for you.

Allen,

I am saddened to hear the news. I can not say anything that hadn't been said. I can not imagine the emptiness you must be feeling. I hope she is with the Lord and hope the Lord will be with you in time to come. You will be in our Thoughts and Prayers this week. I know we are a long ways away, but anything any Member can do for you I'm sure will be taken care of. Its good that you can come to this site and hopefully find some comfort among your friends at VentureRider.org.

Allen,Thank You for putting up the guestbook. I am so sorry for your loss. Debby and I have you and your Family in our prayers.If ever you need to talk,My number is in the members directory.Tom And Debby Hendry