IGNORED

Merry Christmas

Freebird

And Merry Christmas right back at both Eileen & You Don and A Merry Christmas the rest of the Venture Rider Family as well. I hope All are having a wonderful Christmas day and since we are enjoying a pretty Christmas Day, Snow Fall, I have Opted to leave the back door open in order to assist Flyinfool in spreading a white Christmas Cheer. :snow2: :group cheers:

:santa:

Edited by saddlebum

Thank you Bossman and Eileen and a VERY MERRY Christmas to both of you!! Tip and I also want to join others in sharing a HUGE MERRY CHRISTMAS wish with all of our club members here on VR and also to those who follow our clubs forums as innocent bystander non members = MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

And finally, here is a short Christmas video that I put together for my dear brother @yammerDan a number of years ago that he really enjoyed. I KNOW Dan LOVED being part of our VR family and I miss his adventurous and often compelling input here on the site as well spending much time with him in the clubs penalty box and also some awesome phone conversations he and I had,,, and getting to ride with him too = miss ya bro, especially this time of year.

Amen to that Brother . I have to say though as much as I enjoyed his company both on the forum and in person he did have a slight flaw in his thought process......For some unknown reason he wrongly believed right to the end that BLUE was the fastest color. From whatever corner you put yourself into this time Yammer, Merry Christmas.

Amen to that Brother . I have to say though as much as I enjoyed his company both on the forum and in person he did have a slight flaw in his thought process......For some unknown reason he wrongly believed right to the end that BLUE was the fastest color. From whatever corner you put yourself into this time Yammer, Merry Christmas.

OOOPPSSSSSSSSS,,, I have NO idea how I that "Get the Chicken" Tiger vid snuck in there Bum,,, guess it was one of those typical Puc = "Wrong Hat" moments.. Anyway,,, YES DanL' did have that Blue was fastest flaw thingy happening but I forgave him like he would forgive me for posting that wrong vid.. Here is the CORRECT video I meant to post.. Once again,,, dedicated to my brother and friend, Yammer Dan: