IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody taken over my camping spot yet???

900 pounds of Venture vs 6 ounces of tent fabric! :witch_brew::witch_brew::stickpoke:= look out campers,, YammerDan's got a piece of dirt in his eye and his scoot is using the force to locate its camping spot!!!

Would LOVE to make this one!!! Tip has yet to do one of Don's MD's, Tweeksis has some new stickers to show off and I got some fresh scars to compete with Yammer Dans scars, a score to settle with Frosty, a BRAND NEW tent to break in AND I still think I can easily one up Carl in the huggin contest.... :guitarist 2:

Eileen will be very unhappy if Spyders aren't allowed. :whistling:

Maybe there might be time enough that we could go spyder together,,,, wouldn't that be different,, a new thing at MD

900 pounds of Venture vs 6 ounces of tent fabric! :witch_brew::witch_brew::stickpoke:= look out campers,, YammerDan's got a piece of dirt in his eye and his scoot is using the force to locate its camping spot!!!

Would LOVE to make this one!!! Tip has yet to do one of Don's MD's, Tweeksis has some new stickers to show off and I got some fresh scars to compete with Yammer Dans scars, a score to settle with Frosty, a BRAND NEW tent to break in AND I still think I can easily one up Carl in the huggin contest.... :guitarist 2:

We already have a competition going on that, but no matter, hugs are good, real good and I can out hug both of you. Bum might not think so, but I will have a talk with Marita!

Little too soon to commit, but if we can, we will be there. Has always been a great start to our summer. Any new guys on the fence about going should definetly stop in its a great time, you wont regret it. Just stick your hand out and say hello. Kid/family friendly and any question/idea you have been wondering about, somebody did it and can help you.

Craig

Are there going to be jello shots, apple pie, and Black Death? Okay, I'll come. Moped and I will be in the third tent from the right. Only thing could be a problem is our new Granddaughter if she would decide to be born early.

Yama Mama

3rd from the right??? Then I'm close to there!!!!