IGNORED

Received some sad news from my son.

I was talking to my son to day and he told me that his wife's younger brother, 21 yrs old, has been diagnosed with Primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET). Its a childhood brain cancer which is more serious for young adults then young children if they have it. He has had surgery and they where able to remove 90% of the tumor. The tumor was/is behind his eyes and he has diminished vision and motor functions as a result of the tumor and surgery. As of Dec he has been in remission but the prognosis is not good. If/when the cancer comes back it will be terminal. Right now they don't think the remission will be a permanent thing just a reprieve from the inevitable. He seems to be handling it well. Please say a prayer for him when you go to bed tonight. Thank you all.

Lord God Almighty, the only self sustaining One, the Maker of all things and Who maintains all things. Lord You have been, You now are and will always be. You are the great "I Am." I thank You for Your holiness and for who You are.

Lord You tell us in Your Word to pray for one another. Out of obedience to Your Word, I pray for this young man. Father I pray for Your mercy and Your grace. Touch this young man physically, mentally and spiritually. Empower him

with Your compassion. Allow Your love to comfort and heal. Fill him with the peace that only You can give. Remove the worries, the anxieties and the stress. Lord there is nothing that You cannot do. Just say the Word and it will be

done. Lord I pray that You will bring good from what we see as bad and that You will glorify Your holy name in this young man's life. If he knows You, then I pray that You will draw him even closer to You. If he does not know You, I

pray that You will reveal Yourself to him. Let Your Light shine. I thank You for hearing my prayer. I praise You! I pray this according to Your will and for Your glory. In the name of Your precious Son, Jesus the Christ. Amen.

Chaplain Dusty

There is nothing that God cannot do, so we will ask Him to look after this young man, first that he might meet his Creator and second that he might be healed so that he can testify of the greatness and power of the Son of God. If he has met his Creator, he will be at peace and live forever, if he has not met Him yet, it's time he does.

Huggy, THANK YOU for posting this and asking for prayers for this young man and your family. Please let everyone in your family know that we will be praying for this 21 year old young man, his mom and and the rest of your family. You folks are not facing this alone!!! Tip and I will be joining the others here in lifting all of you up before our loving God.

Prayers Up and Blessings Down

Puc n Tip

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I lost both of my parents to cancer and it's something i would not want to see any family go through. I think the not knowing which way this is going to turn out is worse then anything. We are all being positive about the out come and are urging him to fight this with all his heart and soul.