IGNORED

Isn't this what VentureRider.org is all about?

Freebird

I think I'm the only sane one around here..... I got a bike for everyday of the week. And a spare.:mugshot:

My buddy in town has TWO bikes a day for a week. Never know which one he will show up on.

Better get some more.:stickpoke:

It's the boy's!!! :thumbsup:

Yep Don, that pretty much sums it up,, only thing I might add is a quote from the late/great Moe Howard speaking to Curly, goes something like this,, ahemm,, "one of us is crazy and it aint me"!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I take it that was the 1st MD group shot with Yammer on your right and Fool on your left. Wow MD has really grown since then

Hey Fool. We don't have to take that. Do we???:think::mugshot:

Now if we can get that SaddleBum character to actually come down for MD, we can give him the gift that he has so rightly earned.

Yammer, I never forget, my mind is like a hair triggered rusty steel trap. I just know that SaddleBum can not resist the urge to leave the back door open and supply me with massive amounts of cold air. I have all of Lake Michigan as a water supply to mix with all that cold air. Nozzles are already pointed north.......:snow2:

Now if we can get that SaddleBum character to actually come down for MD, we can give him the gift that he has so rightly earned.

Yammer, I never forget, my mind is like a hair triggered rusty steel trap. I just know that SaddleBum can not resist the urge to leave the back door open and supply me with massive amounts of cold air. I have all of Lake Michigan as a water supply to mix with all that cold air. Nozzles are already pointed north.......:snow2:

Check the MD calendar ... I will be there ....and thanks for the warning :backinmyday: