IGNORED

48 years together

Carbon_One

Today Joyce and I are celebrating our 48th year of marriage. Boy it sure don't seem like its been that long thou we did raise a couple of great kids and now have two grandkids who are pretty grown up as well. Courtney well turn 21 soon & is completing her 2nd year of collage while Brandon will graduate high school next month and will be heading for collage himself next fall.

Old man time waits for no one so we best enjoy what time our Lord allows us on this earth. Looking forward to many more together.

Anyhow Happy Anniversary Joyce. :banana::happy65:

Larry

To my friend Larry and his lovely bride Joyce:

Do you remember not long ago when you were just a lad,

when thoughts and dreams of that special lady were really all you had?

As days went by so ever slow you wondered if you'd find,

that loving person God had for you that roamed within your mind.

Her tenderness and love of life you knew was waiting there,

for you to grow into a man so life's love you could share.

Her smiling face and gentle love was a secret in your heart,

but you and God knew she was real and waiting for that start.

Day by day you changed and grew until the time was right,

and finally it happened and He brought her to your sight.

There is no other like her this person who He brought,

together you have grown as one in spirit and in thought.

Years have come and years have gone, 48 to be exact,

there's something about this marriage stuff that keeps a man on track.

You look around at the life you've shared and all you two have done,

the kids you've raised and family times and all because you are one.

Now deep inside that heart of yours where all those memories glare,

you know how empty life would have been without her love to share!!

God bless both of you as you celebrate this AWESOME day!! HAPPY 48th!! :thumbsup::clap2::clap2::dancefool:

Puc and Tippy

Edited by cowpuc

Old man time waits for no one so we best enjoy what time our Lord allows us on this earth. Looking forward to many more together.

Anyhow Happy Anniversary Joyce. :banana::happy65:

Larry

Yes indeed, Happy Anniversary to you both!!! As the years add up the time does seem to go by faster. My wife and I will be married 38 years on the 29th, and sometimes it just seems like yesterday.

Can't quite figure this one out,,, 2 days ago you pushed Joyce off the step stool and now today you're praising her, what's up wit dat?

Alright you trouble maker. I get in enough trouble without getting blamed for stuff I didn't do.

Just for the record Joyce was up on a step stool in the kitchen, got off balance, & ended up on the floor. She was in enough pain we decided she best see the Docs. She got special delivery to the ER vie our local fire/ rescue. Eventually after getting a shot to ease the pain and a couple X-rays the Doc sent us on our way home. The diagnosis being a badly bruised hip. Two days later she's getting around some but hurting still. This too shall eventually pass.

Larry

Alright you trouble maker. I get in enough trouble without getting blamed for stuff I didn't do.

Just for the record Joyce was up on a step stool in the kitchen, got off balance, & ended up on the floor. She was in enough pain we decided she best see the Docs. She got special delivery to the ER vie our local fire/ rescue. Eventually after getting a shot to ease the pain and a couple X-rays the Doc sent us on our way home. The diagnosis being a badly bruised hip. Two days later she's getting around some but hurting still. This too shall eventually pass.

Larry

Thought that may ellicit a responce from you! Lol

Anyway Congrats on this milestone. Only true love stays together for 48 blissful years, :thumbsup2: here's to 48 more :beer:

Congrats Larry and Joyce,

Joyce you don't even look old enough to be married that long, but Larry, on the other hand. What can I say about you? :confused07:

Enjoy the rest of your life together.:bighug:to the both of you and may you have many more.

Wow,,, you have been reflecting the goodness of the Creator for 48 years,,, you have been blessed for sure.

What a wonderful position to be in. You must practise love a lot,, the giving of oneself to the other, and so live in security for the future, always knowing that the vows you made were not made lightly.

Blessings to both of you as you continue to demonstrate of how God has loved us.