IGNORED

miles on bike start of 2015

rbig1

Well, I think at Jan 1, I had around 116,000 or so. Then sold the bike (2000 Shadow ACE Tourer) in Feb. with around 119,000. My new to me RSTD has only 11,000 and some change. But I'll have it over 35k by the end of the year.

Dan :)

I got 127 miles on mine and your right felt real good. Was supposed to go riding today also. But had to work on a fridge instead. Don't know anything about fridges just cleaned up under it and moved controls around and it started working. Wish I could have been riding.

I know Tweeks doesnt look like it (the miles have been good to her) but she will start out her summer tour this year at 246,659 miles. To be fair to her though, I have to say that this mileage is a little inaccurate because her speedo imploded last summer in Dennison Texas on a quick trip to California so she has a couple extra miles on her. GeorgeS sent me another speedo for her but I ended up with some medical stuff getting in the way over the winter and never did tear her down and replace the speedo. Depending on how I feel before we start riding again, its possible that she will also end her riding season this year at the same 246,659 miles.. Obviously, this has the potential of turning out to be a perpetual "motorcycles fountain of youth", if that is the case Rbig - I will let you know just for letting me participate in this really neat thread!! :thumbsup:

I had 15,666 but them last numbers freaked me out so I drove 2 miles in 35 degree weather and put her away again but it is going to hit mid 50,s so time to roll on some miles before they start doing the back injections on me.