IGNORED

For those who may not have known.

GAWildKat

I'm having surgery on Monday. Keep Mike in your prayers as I know he will be going nuts in the waiting area. I will try to get someone to post an update here and Facebook, but knowing Mike and the roomie, they might post on Facebook but forget to update here. lts been a long 8mons waiting to have surgery. Here's to being a healthier, more mobile me.[emoji106]

Tis Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

I've been told the same thing, but then I was starving when I woke from my gallbladder surgery. I know gastric bypass is way more involved. So I have no opinion either way. And I've actually done well on the all shakes portion of the diet, munched on jello when I didnt feel good.

Thank you everyone! I got the call this afternoon to report to the surgery center @7:45am, not the 5am report time I had hoped for, oh well. Mike, Trent, Trent's gf Amie, were like yay we get to sleep in til I explained how long later morning surgeries go. I may not be in my own room til 4-5pm, which makes for a very long day for everyone. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for everyone.

Wishing you all the best and youll be in our thoughts on MOnday. My sister had the gastric bypass surgery 2 years ago and says its the best thing she has ever done. She lost and has kept off 150 lbs, and I am sure the surgery will be as good as you think it will be.

Brian