IGNORED

Bringning mom home

rickardracing

Well, my mom has had a lot of health issues over the past year. She fell last Friday and hit her head pretty good, concussion, lots of blood on the carpet. She has cerosis of the liver from her unwillingness to treat her diabetes. Well, that fall triggered a gamut of more issues. Hospice is coming into my parents condo today to set up a bed and other necessities. He liver has shut down, here kidneys no longer function. This is the end. Water is just building up in her tissue, she is swelling up very quickly putting pressure on her internal organs. It is just a matter of time before there is too much pressure for her lungs or heart to operate. Seeing my dad cry is one thing I cannot handle. This is hard.

Hang in there Randy,

I had to watch both my mother and my father die from cancer.

They both died at home.

My Mum pretty much died in my arms.

It's hard...no two ways about it.

But although the pain is there and always will be, it does get easier with time.

You can get thru this difficult time. But it's too much to do alone.

Keep on asking God for help to sustain you and he will.

This is a pain I too well understand. I lost Dad @22 yrs old and Mom @32 yrs old. I'm not looking forward to the day when Mike has to lose his parents as well. Take comfort that your Mom lived a full life on her terms. My hope is the pain lessens as the memories become easier to bear.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Randy,

I wish you all the best with your mother. I wish I could say that things will get better, but Hospice is the last portion of it. I went through it with my Grandparents and all I can say is if she can still communicate with you, ask her all the questions that you need answered. You folks will be in our thoughts.