IGNORED

How much faith do you have...

Condor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt hesitate to go anywhere now,..that ive had 4 years of help and advice from everyone on this forum.

In hindsight knowing what I know now,... having my bike in Cailfornia with you guys 4 years ago probably wasnt a good idea as I had just bought the bike and didnt know much about it then. But I met some wonderful people, ended up learning a ton about my bike, and made some lifelong friends,...so the breakdown ended up being a good thing in a lot of ways.!

Brian

You know I would go yesterday. Of course, this would mean Ron would have to get the bike out of the garage wouldn't it?

Sounds like fun, and something I have always wanted to do!

Yama Mama:smile5:

Still no ride? I bet you are having withdraws bad.

Any vehicle I own, I usually make it so they could go cross country if necessary. Not saying that there might not be any issues that pop up along the way, but I'm game. Only three things stopping me from leaving tomorrow - money, work, family. Mostly money. :rotf:

-Andrew

• 1 month later...
100,000 miles on it now. Why stop? Will be installing new tires and taking it to Alaska in July.

Never even questioned being able to go anywhere (other than riding on wet gravel. Not going there anymore.).

RR

But.... would you ride it cross country tomorrow......??? BTW, Alaska has lots of wet gravel... in July.... be careful up there.... :)

No.

But if I could throw this dude away from my 650, yea. I'll put the new front fender on, hook up the new lights, and bags, and away I go, but I'll need free temporary places to bunk. I got gas money, and emergency money, not stay in a warm bed money!

(I've got too much of a to-do list for the Lady to do a cross country trip)

But.... would you ride it cross country tomorrow......??? BTW, Alaska has lots of wet gravel... in July.... be careful up there.... :)

If I had the vacation time - Heck Yeah!!!

Already have the new shoes in the garage. Spoon them on, and ride away.

Might have some difficulty with missing my #2 son's 21st birthday party tomorrow. Oh, and our anniversary tomorrow. And daughter's and #3 son's HS graduation next week. But other than that, I'm out of here.

:smile5:

RR