just got on here to check the posts ( been gone a couple of weeks), and WHAMMO I read this. I am SAD! I can't believe it. Not the good guys!

Rose,Dan and kids, I pray for only the very best for you, and will keep praying.

Rose, we are in Cicero, IN now, and I will be happy to help with Anything you need.

My cell # is in my profile. Please call for anything.

God is already at work on Dan's healing, and I will keep praying for more.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Rose are in our thoughts and prayers. We can't hardly believe this has happened to such a good guy and friend. Don and I have rode with Dan and Rose several times and they are the best and always such fun to be with. Praying for the best of outcomes here.

Please keep us posted.

Don and Patti

It's hard getting to know folks here, befriend them and spend time with them, because you get close. When something like this happens there is no difference between your blood kin and who you decide to make kin to you.

So very true and there is many on here that fall into that description.

All the best Dan and all his family.

Brad

Dan, my Brother from different Parents. Please, please hang in there !!!

My Thoughts will be with you, hope these will help a little to ease the Pain and wish you nothing but full Recovery as soon as possible. You now got a Fight there and it won't be easy, but you'll win not only win this Battle, but the whole War. I know it !!!

Also, I also wish Rose and their Kids more than enough Strength to deal with the Situation, wish you all the Luck and all the Best.

Brad, thanks for the Updates and your Words. Truer Words have never been spoken. It's always hard to hear about each and every Accident or Mishap in our extend Family here, but some of the Gals and Guys are definetely deep in our Hearts, they're like own Blood.

Wow,,,,,,kinda overwhelmed,,,,,for some reason, as i am not currently a rider lol,, i got on here after talking to Rose,,i am Dano's younger brother,, and i am the person responsible for him aquiring that first Venture,,as i had found it for sale over here in Columbus Ohio,,called him and he jumped on it,, and as many of you know,,literally jumped feet first all the way in,, anyway's,,,, i read thru the posting's on here, first ,,wanna say thank you for your prayer's and kind thought's,,he has a rough road ahead of him,,but he is first an Obert, second a tough ol SOB,,second,,i have heard Dano mention several of your name's,,,, and he as well think's highly of you guy's,,again thank you all!!God Bless!!

Well Tom this group is one of the best things that could have happened to Dan or any other member here.Dan is a fighter and everyone that knows him Loves him and will be praying for him to get throught this quicky.Rose knows all she has to do is say the word and everyone that can will do what ever is needed of them to help her out.Give me a call if you need anything that I can be a help with.

Tell Dan and Rose Mini and I are praying for them

Jeff

Tom, my wife, Beth and I have been at several get togethers with Dan and Rose and we think the world of them. Yes he's a tough old bird and we are pulling and praying for him. There's a lot of great people on this site and like was said we would do anything that we can for them. Tell um hi for us and wish we could come for support.

Thanks for the updates Brad and Tom. Prayer's are still being sent for Dan and his entire family from Gail,Lance and I. Dan and Rose are special people and special to the three of us. Like someone else has said, there was not a time when talking with Dan that he did not bring a smile to our faces or just plain laugh with him.

Wow,,,,,,kinda overwhelmed,,,,,for some reason, as i am not currently a rider lol,, i got on here after talking to Rose,,i am Dano's younger brother,, and i am the person responsible for him aquiring that first Venture,,as i had found it for sale over here in Columbus Ohio,,called him and he jumped on it,, and as many of you know,,literally jumped feet first all the way in,, anyway's,,,, i read thru the posting's on here, first ,,wanna say thank you for your prayer's and kind thought's,,he has a rough road ahead of him,,but he is first an Obert, second a tough ol SOB,,second,,i have heard Dano mention several of your name's,,,, and he as well think's highly of you guy's,,again thank you all!!God Bless!!

Thank you for coming on here Tom, as you can see there are quite a few of us here that love your brother and his family. We definitely appreciate all the help your giving the family and being here with us as well. Lots of folks praying for your brother, lots! If there is anything that we can do here please let us know as I know Rose is extremely busy with all the everyday things that go along with this.

We have great faith in your brother and his will to come back to all of us, we wish you and your family nothing but the best, take care of yourselves.