IGNORED

VentureRider.Org

CaptainJoe

Just a thought but with so many sightings of ventures lately an idea came to me this morning.

Would it be possible to design/produce decal(s) for our Organization that could be placed in designated locations on the front fairing and rear trunk that would both advertize to others and identify a current Venture rider? maybe include our CB channel?

Under this one could always place their Username?

Or has someone already thought of this?:confused24:

Edited by CaptainJoe

...I have had Venturerider stickers made that I have sold for years. I need to get that back going again and put them up in the classifieds

:scratchchin:

Yeah, you do. I'll take one. Can you make them for the inside of my rear window of the car? I'll take one of those too.

:mo money:

Thomas

Squidley,

I know there are numerous Venture stickers/decals floating around but I was thinking if we designated spots on the fairing and trunk we could instantly tell if they were part of our group(and what their handle/userid was, if, they placed below the logo). Additionally, if it were a flouresent? color you could see them regardless of what color the bike was "from a distance".

If CB-29 was included in the design of the sticker/decal someone riding up on another venture would know thats the channel we use, even outsiders/truckers etc.... You'd be surprised how many of our members either don't know, or, forget while out on the road(happened in Cody more than once). CB-26 is the Yamaha channel and a lot of riders tune to CB-19 the truckers/monitered channel.

Let the attacks begin ! :duck:

Just kidding...LOL :rotf:

Just a thought but with so many sightings of ventures lately an idea came to me this morning.

Would it be possible to design/produce decal(s) for our Organization that could be placed in designated locations on the front fairing and rear trunk that would both advertize to others and identify a current Venture rider? maybe include our CB channel?

Under this one could always place their Username?

Or has someone already thought of this?:confused24:

Here's a pic of one on my '91. I think Don had them made up. Not sure if it was a one time run or not??

Would be handy to have cards (business card size) so when you meet a non-member you can give it to them so they have something on paper to remember the web site address.

Cards are available in the VentureRider Merchandise area.

Freebird - do you still have any of the domed decals left?

Yes I do. They are in the VentureRider Merchandise area.

Thanks condor , I checked the domed black and chrome ones out and they look good. Especially with my midnight...

Squidley, I'd be intersested in seeing yours also... will be looking fo them...

Perhaps...

Just perhaps, I'm looking at this all wrong...

Maybe what we need is an antenna pennant with the venture rider logo.

That way you could see it from a distance and not have to designate a spot for it...

One could always decide where to put it... the Radio, or, Cb antenna... :)

Edited by CaptainJoe

saddlebum, trader "I was thinking of putting the www.venturerider.org on the lower part of my windshield and MAYBE on the trunk box."

Lower windshield and trunk would be excellent places for some people. In fact that would be my first choice... Everyones bike is different. It would be impossible for me to put a decal on the lower windshield as it has 3 windshield vents in it. The trunk depending on wether its a 1st or 2nd gen, limits the places you can put it as well, not to mention some have things painted on their fairing, tank and trunk.

A well done tasteful pennant I believe would be the best bet.

If not, I could always order 3 dome decals and place under the yamaha logo on both sides of my gas tank and one on the trunk centered on the lower half(2nd gen)

Ryana7769,"How about we all wear a flashing green light on top of our helmet? that would make it very easy for everyone to recognize! :whistling::whistling::whistling::rotf: "

Hummm, that would be easily identifyable but so would this...:rotf:

Edited by CaptainJoe