IGNORED

What'dya get?

Monty

In keeping with tradition on here, post what ya got for Christmas.

(I know, I am so materialistic):whistling:

I got... Best of all...everyone here for Christmas!

Playstation 3 with Black Ops

Motorcycle cover

Clothes

New boots

Shoulder holster and extra magazine

And a tool set I really like

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a cheap set of hex wrenches :happy34: which I promptly cut and JB'ed into spar 1/4 sockets to have 1/4 hex sockets for the 1/4 torque wrench. Now I don't have to rethink the set on the torque wrench to compensate for adapters......:banana:

and a small bag of lumps of coal,,,, :confused24:

I got a wonderful evening over at my moms new condo, with my mom, brother and sisterinlaw, sister and her kids, and Joanne. It was great to just serve up a pot luck of hors douvres and finger food, relax and enjoy everyones company.

This year to get away from the commercialization, we did a sort of an auction where everyone had to bring a possesion of their own (not new) that they valued, it had to be wrapped in newspaper, and then one by one we chose from the pile. But we had a choice when it was our pick to take any opened gift in the room or from the pile of unopened gifts. There was a great selection of family treasures, and it made for some great stories some that were almost forgotten as the gifts were opened....(or taken away...lol)

Brian

Lonna and I dont usually buy for the family or each other. This year we decided to buy ourselves a new TV as we have been looking for one and ended up buying a Vizio 47" LCD. As we try to do, and have for the last few years, we adopted a family and sent them monies to help them along this Christmas season. Just being able to have a little money in the bank and help those in need is a far better Christmas gift we can give ourselves then buying each other stuff

:)

Lonna and I dont usually buy for the family or each other. This year we decided to buy ourselves a new TV as we have been looking for one and ended up buying a Vizio 47" LCD. As we try to do, and have for the last few years, we adopted a family and sent them monies to help them along this Christmas season. Just being able to have a little money in the bank and help those in need is a far better Christmas gift we can give ourselves then buying each other stuff

:)

Brad, I can understand that. We did toys for tots runs, angel tree, and adopted a family at work, that we made sure had a good Christmas. It always feels great to help others out. Good on ya!

Brad, I can understand that. We did toys for tots runs, angel tree, and adopted a family at work, that we made sure had a good Christmas. It always feels great to help others out. Good on ya!

We get so much more living the reason for the season. People who have been able to do this know the feeling of the unconditional love that it brings to both the ones giving and the ones receiving. It still puts me in awe when folks that have nothing to give, receive, and it changes their lives. This is better than any gift I have ever received and I will continue to do it until I no longer can.....good on you folks too for all you do

:thumbsup2:

The Love of God and a wonderful wife, thats all I need and have. Someone ripped off my debit card and took all of our money, so Christmas presents are nill. Good news is we will get all out money back about New Years. So until then we won't be doing very much. Had two cyst removed from my right foot and can't ride for a couple of weeks. Had a great Christmas dinner with the family last nite. And I would like to pray for the person that took all our money. God Bless everyone on VentureRider, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

TEW47:thumbsup:

I got a nice cotton vest that could fit under my leather jacket on cold weather rides, a bag of Mint and Fudge chocolates and a shirt.

We hosted our family get together X-Mas Eve party and opened gifts. Being around family members was the best gift of all. Oh, I forgot the tons of left over Filipino food that we have to consume for the rest of the Holiday is worth looking forward to.

...off to eat lunch now.

Merrry Christmas.

Like other posts we don't do presents for the family. Jana and I adopted six Angel Tree children and got them all they wanted. We also donated cash to the Barium Home for Children. My brother-in-law gave me a 10' pull down ladder for the garage since I store so much above. Now all I have to do is clear an area big enough to install it. I can remember when the garage was clean. :whistling:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to my VR family.

:farmer:

was a new Shinko tire..

a shirt....

a Blue Ray/DVD player....

smell good stuff (cologne)....

IS THAT ALL I GOT? MAAAAA!

Seriously though I got a good woman (Nancy) and a great family and another Christmas to look forward to!

Best wishes to all

and to all a Good Year!:clap2:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Got New battery packs for my Cordless tools Cologne, a book, some dvd's a box of cigars,and the biggie was a VIP ticket for a meet & greet with Glenn Beck. The wife must love me 'cause she don't like 'em, but still got me set up to meet him and get a picture.

:clap2: