IGNORED

Our son is back in the states

b2dad

Just wanted to give you all an update on our son, Jason. He flew into Columbus, MS this morning. He's been in Afghanistan for the last 7 months and is home for good...or until the Air Force wants him back over there I guess. Not sure what his next assignment will be yet...but we are very thankful he is home for now.

Thank you all for your support during this time. We appreciate it and hope all our military personnel make it home safe.

Don and Patti :325:

Just wanted to give you all an update on our son, Jason. He flew into Columbus, MS this morning. He's been in Afghanistan for the last 7 months and is home for good...or until the Air Force wants him back over there I guess. Not sure what his next assignment will be yet...but we are very thankful he is home for now.

Thank you all for your support during this time. We appreciate it and hope all our military personnel make it home safe.

Don and Patti :325:

Tell Jason thanks for his service and thank you Patti and Don for raising such a fine young man! So good to hear about his safe home comming.

Don

Glad to hear your Son has returned. Where is he stationed?

My Son is in the Air Force, stationed in Bolixi MS and I just told me this morning he will be deployed (again) to Iraq in December. He just had their 1st little girl last month (my 1st Granddaughter).

I thought we were pulling out of Iraq but here he goes again for another 6 months.

I think he most likely knows more than he is telling me about this but he just accepts the assignments without comments (at least to me)

Again, I am happy your Son has returned so spend some quality time with him as both you & he deserve some good days ahead. :usa: