IGNORED

It is over! I do mean over!!!

Bubber

Well folks as I have posted recently I had my second interview today for the ISO Coordinator position I applied for.

SO it is with a heavy heart that I am announcing that I will have to get off the government dole and unemployment ranks and go back to work. The interview was at 1:30 today and I left their offices at 2:55, I went to pick up some small engine parts and by the time I got home at 4:30 I had a phone call to call her back.

So I took a deep breath and called her back. She did not answer so I left a message. Then I said to myself.... self don't be a dumb a$$ call the main number and have your new boss paged. I sure am glad I listened to myself. That is when she informed me she was going to offer me the position.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers, and thoughts. I just want to make sure the man up stairs knows how lucky I am to have made it this year and the great people that I have come to know here at the forum. I can't honestly tell you in enough words how thankful I am. I was beginning to think this day would never come.

This forum has been such a great outlet form...... you will never know.

God must have had a deafening roar with all the prayers said over this job. How could he have possible said no.

I have to go now .......... I have something in my eye and and need to say a special thank you to someone........... How lucky I am?????

Thanks you all again

Steve

working stiff like the rest of you.

There are GREAT powers in NUMBERS and we were all wishing you the best of luck.

Congratulations...I have an indirect view of how frustrating and challenging it is when looking for new work...my wife was unemployed for over a year and although it took her two jobs to find this last one, she is glad things worked out like they did...and I HOPE you can say the same thing in the very near future.

Good luck.

Wally

Yes, the many prayers have helped, but only because they were backed up by your determined perserverance! You kept at it, and went beyond the denials you had.

These are the hardest times in our country financially that I've known, and we may not have seen anything yet. I am soooo grateful to be retired, and with a reasonable income.

I celebrate your joys that are immeasurable with you and your wife. Life well, love long, and ride safe and hard. And grant me the honor of meeting you both if you come my way on two wheels. Well, even on 4, but THAT would be an emotional trama I might not be able to endure!

With prayers of rejoicing, ....

JACKZ

PS Later I'll read the rest of the posts to see if you tell us more what your job is. If not, then please add a quick note when you get the time. JZ