IGNORED

Gone from 2 wheels to 3

b2dad

Well, I did it. I had my '08 RSV triked out. It's been in the shop for a week and I finally got it back this afternoon and took it for a short spin. I had the Hannigan Trike kit put on it. I think my mechanic did an amazing job on it. I'm now looking for some different rear wheels and some other chrome to add to it. Trying to attach a picture, not sure if it will work or not.

[ATTACH]33522[/ATTACH]

WOW,

I see you finally changed it over. Very nice Don very nice, We talked about the change over at St. Charles meet. Sure does look different indeed....

Did you get to watch them change it over day by day?

By the way did you ever get your the trunk to close right? I know your son had a way of closing it for you at the Red Roof Inn.

When you see or hear from your Son tell him I said Hi.

looking forward to seeing you & the trike at the Hub.

:thumbsup:

Buddy

Looks terrific......need more pics. I can't help imagining what it would look like with white walls:stirthepot:

White walls and chrome wire spoke wheels.

This is a nice looking ride. If I ever need to trike it that may be the way to go.

Buddy:

No, I did not get to watch it day by day. They were having issues with their insurance company (if the insurance company found out anyone other than employees were in the service dept, they were raising the rate by $6000). So...I stayed at home and paced the floor.

The trunk latches ok now...not sure what the problem was.

Will tell son hello for you.

Carbon One:

Yes, I will take it easy and get to learn the bike all over again. (Wife said so). Will see you and everyone else at the Hub.

Can't wait for the Int. Rally!!!!

Don

Hey Don, the bike looks Great, thou it took awhile it was worth the wait. Your mechanic did a excellent job. Looks like you will have many fun days ahead of you. Even enough room for a fishing pole and tackle box, my kind of bike. Talk to you soon, Later-James

They did a great job on it, congratulations. Good choice too. Did you have the ezsteer installed? It looks like you did but it is hard to tell. Don't forget to re-aim your lights after the rake kit, mine were aimed in the trees after the install. When you decide on some different rims post a picture. I have thought about a different rim but nothing reall stands out. Have fun with it.

They did a great job on it, congratulations. Good choice too. Did you have the ezsteer installed? It looks like you did but it is hard to tell. Don't forget to re-aim your lights after the rake kit, mine were aimed in the trees after the install. When you decide on some different rims post a picture. I have thought about a different rim but nothing reall stands out. Have fun with it.

Yes, I had the ezsteer installed and yes, I had to re-aim the lights...although I didn't know it at first. We were riding home last night, when it got dark enough to see that the headlight was in the trees.

What rims have you looked at? I have a wheel / tire dealer looking for me. I was wanting some deep dish chrome, baby moon (everyone says I am old!)...but having a hard time finding anything to fit that I really like. Just want something more than what's on it.

I know that when all is said and done, I will like it. Unfortunately I had to take it back to the shop today. Mechanic said it needs a new drive shaft. That's ok because I am only 20 miles from Hannigan's...

I haven't been looking at anything in particular, just waiting to see something that appeals to me. I dropped mine off at Hannigan's in Dec on the way to Louisville and picked it up on the way home. They are really nice people. I think Brad was the tech that worked on mine.

Don,

I just saw this. I was in there yesterday, and Bill told me they had just triked yours. They had another nice looking one on the floor for sale, but I just ain't ready to trike yet.

About the mechanic...have you ever known Woody to to a bad job?...lol...he is pretty good...for a giant.:rotfl: