IGNORED

Free overnight lodging, steak dinner and beer

Freebird

That's it...no catch...well...maybe ONE small catch but it's nothing really. All I need you to do in exchange is wax and buff my little boat. That's all. Well...the only other thing is to try and not wake me from my nap if I fall asleep watching you. :whistling:

It's that time of the year and I HATE waxing this thing. Probably be easier if I bought a buffer but I haven't and do it all by hand. I just pulled it out today and it really needs a good cleaning.

On another note, if it doesn't sell before maintenance day, I will gladly let somebody use it as a camper if they want to. No A/C but it has a small refrigerator, TV with Neflix active, coffee pot and etc. It has a bathroom but you can't use it because I don't want to have to take it somewhere and pump it out.

boat.jpg

I'm with ya. I spent a week rubbing out then waxing the motorhome. I'm glad I did, as it made a world of difference, as the fiberglass on this 15 year old motorhome was starting to chalk. It's a real pita, but it's worth it.

ps I tried a buffer, but had better luck rubbing it by hand. Buffer worked great for waxing though.

Anyhoo. Good luck with that. :cool10:

Well I figure, it would take me around 3 days to wax her up good, then another 3 days to buff her out really nice..

SOOoooo, lets see; About 6 nights, a steak every day, I know I can drink a whole lot of beer in a day, so all in all you may want to reconsider...

I just might take you up on this deal...

Can you launch that boat in your front yard pond? Would probably sell better if they could see it in the water and try it out.

Thing would be full of slimy pond monsters if he did Gary and then the inside would have to be swabbed too :rotfl:

:lightbulb: The PERFECT opportunity!!!! :lightbulb:Time for a Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat plug here!!! We serve the BEST all beef (it's Steak ground up - easier to chew so even older people with :missingtooth: issues can enjoy their Steak) Hot Dog's and fixin's KNOWN TO MAN and guess what,, NO WAXING NO BOATS!! That's right,,, :scared:,, BIG PLUS,,,, you can spend all your time riding your bike trying to find us instead of the old wax on, wax off routine!!! :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup::7_2_102[1]::7_2_104[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_2_104[1]::bikersmilie:

:think:,,,, I gotta be careful here,,,,,, next thing I know our Club Prez will be handing me some wax and a rag and pointing to his canoe and telling me to either wax or its back on probation,,,,,, sometimes my shy little :lightbulb:'s lead directly to :mugshot:

PS,,, no PMgandEM next 2 weeks,, I will be in Oberlin Ohio waxing a boat,, I only have one good hand so this job is gonna take 2 weeks.. Dont :95:for me though cause it sounds like the job pays really really really good!!:fatsmiley:

I hear it's really tough to cross the border lately, but Marca would love to spend a week on that boat. So now it's a toss up. Get her to ride to Oberlin with the border crossing included and spend a week on the boat,,, or stay put and enjoy life. OOOOOOO such decisions!!! And can I put up with Eck for that long. Guess I'd have to bring my own beef as well,,, and beer,,,, nah, don't think so Don, I like my own bed too much!

I did think about it though.

Yah!! Does it HAVE to be steak?? I like Lobster, or Scallops, or ribs a lot better than steak! And beer, nah, beer bloats me and I am also, being pure German, a bit of a beer snob and can't stand domestic beer! Most of it is like soap water to me! I would prefer a nice bottle of premium tequila or rye whiskey, or maybe we could kill a large bottle of Carolyn's (sp) Irish Whiskey together! Is the bed king size?? What brand mattress?? I like Sterns and Foster...

Maybe you could turn it into a Maintenance Day event!

OK @Freebird I'll do it. I will even pass on the steak and beer saving you money as well as all that hard work as long as you don't rush me. Just leave it at my place and I will eventually return it to you when I am done. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ships/speedboat-smiley-emoticon.gif

OK @Freebird I'll do it. I will even pass on the steak and beer saving you money as well as all that hard work as long as you don't rush me. Just leave it at my place and I will eventually return it to you when I am done. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/ships/speedboat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey Ben

If he goes for it bring it up to my place and I'll give you a hand! :happy65:

(The boat launch is right at the end of my street. :innocent: )