IGNORED

Please welcome a couple of new Moderators

Freebird

OK folks, there are two actually two new moderators that I wish to announce. One has been a moderator for a while but I don't know if I ever officially announced it or not. Eck was made a moderator back when he started the VentureRider Parts Exchange Program. That give him the ability to edit and maintain that forum area and also to help out with any moderation duties site wide. I truly respect his dedication and efforts and am very happy to have him as a moderator.

Today I have added one other moderator. Please welcome V7Goose as our latest victim. Kent has actually been added as an Administrator. How does this differ from a moderator? It gives Kent access to the templates and etc. that are used on the site which is where much of the custom programming and etc. takes place. Kent has a background in programming and some server management experience so can hopefully help when I am having any issues with database errors, server configurations, etc. In addition to that, he is on the site a lot and is always willing to help with any technical issues regarding the motorcycles and has a good head on his shoulders if any actual moderation duties are necessary.

I hope you will join me in welcoming both of these gentlemen to our team. This site takes very little moderation and there are often weeks at a time where we don't even communicate with each other. These guys are here more to help our members with any questions about the site than they are to actually moderate so please feel free to contact any of them should you have a question.

For those who may not even know, our Admins and Moderators at VentureRider.org are:

Admins

Freebird

V7Goose

Moderators

Squidley

Black Owl

Buddyrich

Eck

Was there a contest??????? I never heard of a contest,,,,,, so how's a fella supposed to enter a contest he doesn't even know about?????????

Oh never mind,,,,, I think I met both of them on MD,,,,,,so I guess they is ok.........'slong as they promise to leave me alone

WELCOME TO THE JOB GUYS, I will try to be supportive

Carl

Congrats Guys!!!

It was good to meet both Eck and V7Goose at MX day.

I also was very impressed with my conversations with Kent. You are high on my short list of "Very Good Guys".

However as I meet more people from this sight that list is growing rapidly!

Fun loving people of good character are people I like to know, and respect!

Freebird, Squidley, Eck, and V7Goose all fit that description. I can't wait to meet Black Owl and Buddie Rich!

Thanks to all of you for your efforts.