IGNORED

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL morning today.

Flyinfool

I could not help but to have a big smile today. I rolled out of bed after the stupid alarm woke me up to get ready to head out to the slave shop.

When I walked past a window and then there it was, right there in front of me, The whole world had turned this lovely shade of WHITE. Yea SNOW, that's the stuff, we got our first snowfall of the season. I have been smiling all day so far. :snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2:

20181109_071752.jpg

20181109_071822.jpg

20181109_071937.jpg

20181109_072033.jpg

I'm really disturbed that you weren't on the bike. :)

You guys up North can have that stuff. It is pretty, but just not my cup of tee. I am more of a July/August 95 degree kind of guy. But, I do like the fact that the cold, snow and ice kills off most of the pesky creature under the 1" size.

Down here on the south end of the lake we only got a minor dusting. I was talking at dinner last night about snow coming and my almost 5 yr old had a full fledged meltdown because "Daddy lied to me" when there was no snow on the ground by 8:30 last night.

Pretty!

How far from home was this ??

This was a bout 3 blocks due east of my house.

The puppy had her very first experience with snow this morning, I wish I had thought ahead and had a video camera ready. I opened the door and she went into full freak mode and was hiding behind me and barking at the snow. It took quite a bit of coaxing / dragging to get her to venture out into the great white death. Then she was doing that funny walk where she is trying to not let her feet touch the snow. After about 15 minutes she seems to like snow as much as I do.

you made me choke on my drink. I had a little less here maybe 3/8 of a inch. You could have stole it wouldn't of made any difference to me. The days are getting shorter and shorter. thinking I should have went south. All I needed was money.

Our cold front is due down here next week around Wed. Saying it should drop all the way down to high 60"s.

I think we had our last day of 60* earlier this week. Doesn't look to be very many days in the 50"s next week. That darn Bum left the door open again and the fool is excited about it. :duck:

Sure do look nice Fool.

Snow contracts don't start here until the 15th. I don't have a job this year yet, boss went and sold all his equipment, so I get to stay home this winter. We'll see how all that pans out. We're supposed to get some on Tuesday. Hate to miss out on snow plowing though, it was a good time.

Its almost all gone now...........:95:

You must of got a little of the high temp stuff mixed into the batch you sent across the pond ya lop eared white washin varmint cause the stuff you blew this way is stickin like it's mixed with super glue :stickinouttounge:!!!

:scared:,, our leaf's aren't even down yet and I haven't even hooked up the leaf vac!! Keep this up Fool and the snowblower's gonna be tossin chocolate colored snow out it's chute!! :big-grin-emoticon:

You must of got a little of the high temp stuff mixed into the batch you sent across the pond ya lop eared white washin varmint cause the stuff you blew this way is stickin like it's mixed with super glue :stickinouttounge:!!!

:scared:,, our leaf's aren't even down yet and I haven't even hooked up the leaf vac!! Keep this up Fool and the snowblower's gonna be tossin chocolate colored snow out it's chute!! :big-grin-emoticon:

So you like this new "High Tack" formula. It was a surprise just for you.

Chocolate colored from leaves mixed in is better than Banana colored snow.........

Just sayin.......:rasberry:

Besides, I believe it was your own words that said to "LET ER RIP"

WI White Washer.gif

Edited by Flyinfool

OOO IMMM HIT IM HIT.. we got about a 2-3 inches here, My new to me 02 Vstar I am trying to sell don't do as well as bigger bike. But it could use new tires. This year it has been really hard selling bikes, as a matter of a fact I took a $300.00 hit on the Nighthawk. Now that winter is here I am not sure what will happen. I haven't even got a Nibble on the Venture or the Vstar. I am really wanting to get a new bike. I want either the Bolt, VMax, maybe try to get ahold of the new Eluder used... but for now I guess I will enjoy them. I watched Fool give his away and I just can not do that with any of mine... I still have a few more years I can ride. Tell you tho this year is another bad one... The ol lady just got informed that the plant is closing where she works, yet again... I think its time to move on to a place with better management... I would love to try and work myself but am having no luck... Anyways fool finally got us some snow down here...

OOO IMMM HIT IM HIT.. we got about a 2-3 inches here, .....

Anyways fool finally got us some snow down here...

Your Welcome.

Soon I will be up nort checking on that backdoor that @saddlebum has propped open. And filling my freezer with some nice fresh dead deer.

Ideal hunting is a continuous snowfall that lasts for the full 13 days at the rate of 1 inch of snow daily. Then the deer don't stand a chance.

I am up in deer camp. We are averaging 3 inches of beautiful snow per day, AND averaging a buck a day to.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115027

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=115028

Unless things have really really changed and/or you are no longer hunting in Michigan ( I know NOTHING of Wisconsin rules), you might wanna double check your genuine Michigan Hunting Guide and make sure you are not reading "bag limit" in the :Bunny: huntin section Jeff. I have a hunch that 5 a day on White Tail may be over the limit:Laugh: :rotfl::rotf::rasberry:..

GOOD SHOOTIN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2: Any of those been pistol whooped or all been rifle took (I am sure you aint fooling with no bow hunting now that it's Gun Deer season)? What are ya shootin (shootin iron and ammo wise)? You hunting from a tree stand, in a ground blind or doing one of my favorites of just hiding behind a tree (I use to love tree stand hunting with a rifle instead of my bow BUT,, I also LOVED cleaning out around the base of a big tree really really well so I could hide behind the tree and be able to walk around it very quietly as those creatures carrying the venison to me approached - I actually killed one at 10 FEET away by doing that :Laugh:). Gotta hear us some good ol deer camp successful hunting stories here:thumbsup2:

Come on,, light the camp fire and tell us some "Tails":dancefool:

LOVE the pics!! BEAUTIFUL!!