IGNORED

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL morning today.

Flyinfool

I must have forgot to mention that I moved to West Virginia, ya! that's it West Virginia!

And I love snow, send me all you can. feet at a time would be great. The more the merrier.

Lets just keep this between you and me. I don't want all those other people that live in the east to be jealous.

Start when ever your ready.

Your friend in West Virginia

Bubber

I must have forgot to mention that I moved to West Virginia, ya! that's it West Virginia!

And I love snow, send me all you can. feet at a time would be great. The more the merrier.

Lets just keep this between you and me. I don't want all those other people that live in the east to be jealous.

Start when ever your ready.

Your friend in West Virginia

Bubber

OK, From one West Virginian to another. You just started another season down here. Its open season on all Bubbers we can find so you better be :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:.

OK, From one West Virginian to another. You just started another season down here. Its open season on all Bubbers we can find so you better be :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:.

Did I say West Virginia I really meant Delaware, ya Delaware, that it, ya for sure Delaware.

Sounds to me like you got it set to backfire, what did we do wrong????

Just a word of caution..... if it does backfire then the chances are real good that the results will only rebound and then there is no telling where or when it might end up, then you might not be cornfused anymore but totally snofused.

I am so cornfused now. I may just have to set it to spin. Either that or just harass cowpuc some more.

Haaaaaa,,, whaaaaaa,,, you rang? Sorry brother I can't play right now,,,, a buddy of mine of was working on some high temp white wash and apparently cant see real well, got some chems he was using for the type 2 stuff mixed up with the 100% natural stuff he is used to using and he ended up with an explosion that buried everything within 100 miles of the shed in his backyard that houses his evil labrotory with 8 inches of white wash.. Now I am running around like a geezer chicken with his head cut off in a valiant attempt to remove all the leaf blowing stuff (which, because I got side tracked with playing with my Grandson on my tractor, never did finish picking up all my leafs) and getting the blower mounted on Johnny the Deere! I'll be back,, maybe even with pictures of the whole debacle..

God save the King,,, or at least the Puc house!!!!! :amen: