IGNORED

Losing my mind I guess

Freebird

I got up yesterday morning, got all packed up and hit the road. I'm in Pennsylvania this week on business. Here's the thing though, just as I was getting close to my hotel, I stopped to see a customer in the area and they were closed. They were observing the New Year holiday on Monday since it fell on a Sunday.

It was then that I remembered that Monday was a holiday for us also. Dang...I worked on my day off.

Oh well....I'm thinking I'll recover it somewhere down the road. :)

That's the thing about being retired, I have to look at my phone or laptop to see what day it is and that is to see if either of us have any Dr appointments for the week. Other than that, just kind of float along.

Randy

Working Evening shift is just as bad. You go into work one day and come home the next and before you know it you don't know which day is which.:confused07::think:

Working Evening shift is just as bad. You go into work one day and come home the next and before you know it you don't know which day is which.:confused07::think:
If you really want to get messed up try working evenings and then nights and then evenings and then nights.... Never know what day of the week it is and too often don't know if it's getting to be morning or getting to be night. :confused07: :think: :confused24:

I've done that found it like being stuck in a revolving door.
For me it is more like perpetual jet lag.

Yet another good reason to be retired!!!
Indeed! There are many good reasons to be retired, unfortunately, due to circumstances arising from bad choices in my past, I may never be able to retire. While it is not quite as much fun, it is possible to vicariously enjoy the retirement activities of others.

Don, you are a deacated professional. Or has wackie weed been legalized in Ohio.:confused24:

Wackie weed; is that some kind of new herb? I will stick with Mary when needed I know what that herb does. It is kind of legal here if you don't mind the $500.00 Maximum tax for having it on you then it has to be less then 10gms which is a class D misdameanor with no jail time. Now if you really want to enjoy yourself and have 10-35gms on you then your looking at a class A misdameanor.