IGNORED

What did Santa bring?

Freebird

So, did santa bring ANY of you ANYTHING for Christmas? I can imagine that most of you were on the naughty list but surely you got SOMETHING. Here is a picture that we took yesterday. Wearing one of many new shirts that my lovely wife got me. She is wearing one pair of the sweats that I bought for her. And YES, they came from the Harley Boutique. :) And YES, they do sell bikes there also. :rasberry:

DonandEileen.jpg

Edited by Freebird

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The love of my three daughters. :thumbsup2:

That made it all worth it.

Like a lot of people if I need something I either save up for it, go buy it, or go without.

I can honestly say there is nothing that I need. So life is good. I hope it is for all of you too.

Bubber

Got a Garmin Zumo 665LM for the bike, ....a set of Frog Toggs for riding (Heavier that my other set).......A camera to mount on the bike.....a box of Sucker Punch cigars. (My favorite from last years Cigarnival)...Cologne, socks, The Breaking Bad DVD set...a coupla' books, and a bear hat.:banana:

I got socks!!! They are good socks and my favorites. Redhead lifetime warranty wool socks and some Real Tree hunting socks. I also did just buy my new to me RSTD a few weeks ago and ordered a fairing for it.

My wife got her new Canon Rebel camera and we are going to Disney in 3 weeks with the kids. My son made out like a bandit from Santa (grandma and pop pop) He is the one on the middle dirt bike in one of the pics. Then my wife and sister were the secret santa elves (my wife is on the right). Great Xmas overall with the family.

DSCN3012 (640x480).jpg

DSCN3001 (640x480).jpg

DSCN2911 (640x480).jpg