IGNORED

Some really wierd stuff,,

cowpuc

I too thought this was going to be another funny story, but alas it wasnt. Hope they find what ails you, I do some of that stuff, but no weird smells. I start to do something and then forget what it was i was going to do, but old age is definitely the culprit here. Best to you during these times.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there buddy, a few thoughts here. Have you tried re-syncing your carbs ? Could it be that your TCI is not firing all cylinders, leaving you with that sluggish feeling. Whatever the problem is, I hope you get it corrected quick. Listen to your mechanic, he knows those systems best. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Puc, Puc, Puc, what are we going to do with you.

If you don't get better soon I will have to send you some special snow to kill off the bugs that might be hanging around you.

Hows that for a threat.........

But really, get better soon.

They say laughter is the best medicine, come visit us in chat, we'll fix ya up real good.:rasberry:

You know that you've got to change filters in the summer when you use the central air don't you?

Sounds like yours clogged pretty bad and got pulled into the fan.

Better replace it and go for a ride.

Seriously I hope you're not riding if you're not sure how you're feeling. Get better!

You know that you've got to change filters in the summer when you use the central air don't you?

Sounds like yours clogged pretty bad and got pulled into the fan.

Better replace it and go for a ride.

Seriously I hope you're not riding if you're not sure how you're feeling. Get better!

Funny you mention the filter thought Sys, I actually checked all kinds of things like that all over the house and garage a number of times in the last couple months.. It became obvious that it was my sniffer when Tip and I were down by the lake walking the pier and I could still "smell" those odors..:confused24:

DEFINITELY not riding much till I get some answers. Around the home area is about it.. Shame too cause Tweek has a new back tire on her that we were really wanting to burn off before winter...

So don't keep us in suspense......

Did you study enough for your test to pass?:fingers-crossed-emo

Still no word on the C-Scan Fool.. Gotta hunch there are some Doctors at the hospital staring at the results saying something like,,, aint NEVER seen a skull so full of crazy memories, none of it makes sense :rotf::rotf:

What Jeff said!! I've been watching this thread and I too am wondering how the tests came out yesterday!

Best wishes and prayers for you my good friend the world is a better place with you in it!

Awe,,, THANKS Bongo!

Swapped PM's with Scott yesterday. No results as yet, but he'll bring us up to date when he hears anything....

Count on it brother!!

I can say this,, it sure is nice being off the Anti-Biotics.. That stuff was nasty... Hope it killed what ever it was suppose to so it was worth the nauseau..:whistling:

well I hope they find out what it is.

as for what I think.

I think your suffering from mad cowpuc disease

your mad you cant take tweek and tippy and your self out to ride.

your mad the quacks I mean docs cant find out what is wrong right now.

but they will.

I will keep my prayers going that they figure it out.

as for antibiotics I feel for you on that

I am on them for a infection I got from the burn wound I got 3 months ago

I got a staph infection most likely from the nasty E.R room here I never saw suck a dirty place for a hospital . I ended up with what the call cellulitis a very pain full just under the skin infection.

so with antibiotics I hope they can heal it.

you take care now.

sincerely

james

AKA oldgoat

well I hope they find out what it is.

as for what I think.

I think your suffering from mad cowpuc disease

your mad you cant take tweek and tippy and your self out to ride.

your mad the quacks I mean docs cant find out what is wrong right now.

but they will.

I will keep my prayers going that they figure it out.

as for antibiotics I feel for you on that

I am on them for a infection I got from the burn wound I got 3 months ago

I got a staph infection most likely from the nasty E.R room here I never saw suck a dirty place for a hospital . I ended up with what the call cellulitis a very pain full just under the skin infection.

so with antibiotics I hope they can heal it.

you take care now.

sincerely

james

AKA oldgoat

And you have my thoughts and prayers too James!! Getting old has some interesting consequences dont it? I used to be able to handle just about anything I ate. Now adays I take a few little anti-biotic pills and my system goes crazy!! Not fun!! Sure makes me wonder how older people deal with hardcore stuff like Chemo or the like.. Really takes the wind out of the sails thats for sure!!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the hospital and the infection my friend.. Best wishes on your recovery OldGoat!!:backinmyday:

Puc

Finally got the results of my brain and sinus C - scan today,, everything appeared "normal" on the brain side of things (shocking eay) - THANK GOD!!! The scan did show I have some pretty nasty stuff going on in my sinus cavity that my Doctor feels could be a major contributing factor to all this stuff.. For now, it is back on the antibiotics to see if I can get things under control..

I had a hard time believing that Chronic Sinusitis (diagnosis) could cause the stuff I am dealing with but apparently the fatigue, inability to concentrate/focus, smelling weird smells and headaches are pretty common with this stuff..:confused24:

I told my doctor today that I cant remember the last time I had a Cold and I always thought that was basically what a sinus infection is.. I got corrected and told this stuff is not a "Cold"..

Anyway, thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, concerns ya'll!! :backinmyday: :bighug:

Puc