IGNORED

Anyone else having this problem getting onto the site here?

Eck

Every other site I am on comes up quickly. I mean like my Goldwing site, email facebook, google home page, blah, blah, blah...

However, when I click on the VR.org site, I only get the blue bar across the top of the page, but nothing else, and an icon that goes round and round and round...

While waiting, if I click on calendar, community, user CP, or any other forum at top of page, they all come up quickly.....BUT...When I click on "Forum"... nothing comes up right away.. it takes about 30 to 45 seconds, maybe even a minute...then it appears..

Wondering if something is on my side or others have this ? :confused24:

Every other site I am on comes up quickly. I mean like my Goldwing site, email facebook, google home page, blah, blah, blah...

However, when I click on the VR.org site, I only get the blue bar across the top of the page, but nothing else, and an icon that goes round and round and round...

While waiting, if I click on calendar, community, user CP, or any other forum at top of page, they all come up quickly.....BUT...When I click on "Forum"... nothing comes up right away.. it takes about 30 to 45 seconds, maybe even a minute...then it appears..

Wondering if something is on my side or others have this ? :confused24:

Mine has been doing the same thing for a couple days now....And I ride a 1st gen....so it's not the bike. This problem was posted in another thread yesterday" Laptop Screwy"

Whew..............I was beginning tot have a complex of owning a Goldwing.............:rasberry:

Thanks guys.

Great to know I am not the "odd" one............:stickpoke:

:twing:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=87932

now how long was you going to wait on a remark about the odd one. ain't no wing gonna change that. but I am not having trouble either.:stirthepot:

I posted in the other thread. I think it is related to the chat room. Chat room is hosted on a different server. They seem to be having an issue and I have contacted them. At the bottom of the forum page is a block that shows who is in chat. If the server is screwing up, it waits on that information to load before loading the rest of the page. I may remove that block if they don't get it straightened out soon.

Happy days are back... I clicked on VR.org and the whole page came right up instantly.

Got back out of it completely, and tried it again and wha-lah..instant home page appeared again and seems to be working just fine now.

I didn't do anything but take a nap........a long nap.....:rasberry: