IGNORED

Please Read: Maintenance Day Cancelled

Freebird

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you had to make this decision and we know how tough it was to make as well. Life will go on even thou we get sidetracked or hit bumps in life road.

Whatever the cause was we'll keep you & family in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care boss till we see you on the road somewhere.

Larry & Joyce

Don:

We all know that this was a difficult decision and that you would not make it lightly. We hope you know that you have a lot of people here that are concerned and praying for you and your family. If you need anything let us know.

My wife and I are and will be praying that whatever is going on in your life that God will be involved.

Bless you

Wayne

Don,

I have not been able to attend your MD but I've wanted to ever since I started lurking the forum. I have enjoyed reading the posts about how great the friendships have become because of you and your wife. I sincerely hope everything works out and gets back to normal as soon as possible. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. You have alot of people praying for you, Eileen and your family. We are all here for you and you know that. What a difficult decision this must have been.

God bless you! We all love you!

Don and Patti

Gee Don you haven't suddenly developed a fear of Mini have you?

On a more serious note, I hope whatever the reason, that it is more a case of bad timing then one of a serious nature. I know you look forward to this annual event as much as we do. Since getting involved with VR in 2006 I think I have missed only one. It has become an annual fix for me, looking forward to meeting you Eileen and all the rest of the crew ( even Yammer if you can believe that). Good luck and may God be with you and hopefully whatever the situation is that it will come to pass quickly and all will be well soon. Hopefully we will still meet somewhere and shake warm hands of friendship before the summer ends.

Edited by saddlebum

Hope everythings ok, do we want to do an alternative location? If there was interest I may be able to host

I am open to a new location. Very disappointed, but Don has his reasons. Hopefully it is a timing/work issue and nothing else. May want to start a new thread if your serious, rather than this one going off track.

Hope everythings ok, do we want to do an alternative location? If there was interest I may be able to host

I'll start a poll to see if there is interest.

Doing a Maintenance weekend is probably a lot of work. Keep this in mind before committing to hosting. I'd be open to attending an alternate location.