IGNORED

Please Read: Maintenance Day Cancelled

Freebird

I am very sorry to say that I am going to have to cancel Freebird's Maintenance Day this year. It is with a heavy hear that I cancel this annual event. It has nothing to do with anything here or the fact that I sold my RSV.

The reasons are personal and I can't share them at this time. I promise you that I would not do this as it is always something that I have enjoyed and honored to have many of you attend.

I wish I could tell you more but I just can't at this time. I know that some of you have already made reservations. Please be sure to cancel them before you forget.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truely sorry to hear the news Don!!

I selfishly feel bad cause I have yet to make one of "Freebirds MD's and am dieing to meet you Don and thank you in person for all you do and have done!! What ever the reason, please know Tip and I are praying for you and yours!!

I sincerely hope we finally get a chance to hook up with you sometime this riding season, even if its nothing more than to say thank you in person!!:thumbsup:

Scott Barnhard

Even though i have never been able to attend even one of these events in all the years I've been a member here i am saddened to hear of this. I always enjoy following the activities and stories of the guys and gals during these get togethers.

For what ever reason you have had to make the call to step back fron doing it this year I'm sure it was not an easy decision to make.

I'm sure everyone else along with myself is here to support you and your wonderful wife for anything we can do for you. We're all here for you boss. Like you have always been for us.

From my Droid wherever I may happen to be at any given moment.

Wow,,, that's powerful,,,, must have taken a lot of time and thought to come to that decision, and a lot of heart rendering.

We've had awesome MD days in the past,, good for lots of memories that can be brought up. For sure we are going to miss it, and you will as well I'm sure.

All things being as they are, times change, our lives change, events change and as it seems, MD is not beyond making a twist in the road of life. All things work together for good for those who love the Creator,,, so things will work out as well with MD.

May He bless you in your decision and in your life. Prayer support is constant.

Don and Eileen,

I hope everything works out for you. You are such wonderful people to have had the MD for so many years. Ron and I have always enjoyed being with you and meeting new friends and visiting with old ones too.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

We hope we can see you next year.

Yama Mama

Don, I know this wasnt an easy decision for you to make. Your MD get togethers are always well put together. I thoroughly enjoyed the one that I was able to make. I hope that whatever issues you and Eileen are facing have a great outcome. Prayers are sent......

My friend, I pray that whatever made you decide this will work itself out. I know that this must have been a hard decision. We all know that you love MD and being with your friends as much as we love comming...PLEASE don't hesitate to call if you are in need....WE are here for you...

Edited by BIG TOM