IGNORED

How many miles do you ride?

sanderjack

My 07 t.d. turned 110000 2 weeks before the warranty ran out.

2 mounths after I got back from A 10000 mile trip cross country some one ran a red light and totaled it out.

Picked up a 08 venture with 2000 miles now have 20000miles after 1 year.

11,924 miles on my 2009 RSV in 2013. (now at 59,597 miles)

3,944 miles on my 2006 RSTD in 2013. (now at 95,849 miles)

---------

15,868 both bikes

Down from 22,240 in 2012, and closer to 25k previous years.

Slowing down I guess. Oh, three solid months of rain in SC last summer.

Mike G

(not usually anal, kept mileage for a SC STAR contest.)

Edited by Mike G in SC

I picked up my bike at the end of March 2013 and was able to put over 19,000 km (just shy 12,000 miles) before I had to park it for the winter, last ride was early October and it was chilly. Made it through 3 provinces and 7 states last year. I am planning on showing up at the 2014 International Rally in Guntersville, Al this year, can't wait for the snow to go and get back on the road!!

lets see got the 84 vr at the end of aug 2012 road it till nov 2012 on week ends onlyand had my accident onthe 99 rstd nov 2012 could not get back on the bike until he end of may 2013 got the bike with 44k on it it now has 57k and plan to do more this yr so 13 k not bad for me

Last year was the most I rode ever!!! Before 2013, my max mileage was 4,300 on my Vulcan. Between my work, raising a family and misc hobbies, I am very happy and proud to announce my mileage...

2013 totals

RSV: 9,102 riding through Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky

Vulcan:1,350 miles

1982 cb900f supersport: 85 miles ( storing for a buddy)

Grand total: 10,537 NON TRAILERED glorious miles.

For many this is no big deal, but for me this is awesome....

:cool10:

I bought the RSV on may 1st in Calgary, made somewhere between 18-20k kms on it. I wandered through Manitoba, Saskatchewan Alberta, British Columbia, North Dakota, Minnesota and a quick beer trip into Idaho.

I put the bike into storage in the 3rd week of October and it was my shortest ride season ever, but my highest mileage year ever as i could really put the miles on the more comfortable RSV.

Brian