IGNORED

the end of the wagner grill.

SteveW

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm truly saddened by this Heather and my prayers will be offered up for Steve, but especially for you and your family. I can relate first hand how devastating this can be. I may have received his last grill about two months ago after his return from a trip. I also won one of his donated grills at the Cody International Raffle in 2011. So now both of my bikes have a connection to a great guy. Peace be with you. ~Condor~

I never had the pleasure of meeting Steve, but Don did. His grille was the first item Don added to the Venture. then he met Steve at Vogel and instantly liked the man.

We are so sorry for your loss and your pain. May God hold you in his arms until the pain lessens and the tears subside.

Gloria and Heather, I am so sorry for your loss. I never thought the time would have passed as fast as it did. I was going to comment on all of the joint replacement surgeries he has gone through only to be taken away so soon but the more I thought about it the more I realized by having those surgeries his level of pain was greatly reduced, making his quality of life a bit better. While I have never met Steve he talked me through my knee replacement surgery about 20 months ago. His advice helped me greatly to get through the surgery and rehab. I too have one of his grills from back in 2005. It was one of my first additions. Prayers sent for you and your family.

My sincere condolences to Heather and all the family. I only knew Steve from here on the VR site and I highly respect him and his family. I pray God will comfort you all in these trying times. Respect Honor Remember. Condolences from my family to yours.

James D. Fultz

437 Reeves Branch

Olive Hill, KY

Condolences to you and your family Heather. I like many here not only have purchased one of his grills but spent some time chatting with him during a Vogel rally. He was a good man for sure and taken from us way too soon but God has his plans and we don't always know why or when he will call us home. Do remember all the good times you shared with your Dad.

God bless him and family during these trying times.

Peace to all, Larry

Hi Heather, I am Sorry to hear about Your Fathers passing. I am sure he left behind 100 lifetimes of good memory's, and for that reason he will never be truly gone. I lost my father a few years ago and yet every time I do something that we used to do together I can feel his presence right there beside me and it gives me a certain comfort. So remember He is never that far away.