IGNORED

went deer hunting with my venture sunday

dueyk1111

did some work around the house sunday morn, fixed christmas lites,trimmed hedges, dicited it was to nice to work ,so i went for a ride. 1 hour into my wonderful ride a deer came out of the field on my right hell bent for freedom from all the deer slayers traveling faster than i was ,she some how got in front of me enough to cross in front of me, down i went at '60'mph slide on pavement bout 100 ft,bike went bout 200 ft. people stopped to help right away! when i quit roll"n deer laid bout 6 ft away, dead as it should hav been, went for an ambulance ride, to hospital i did not want to go to!!!!(wouldn"t send my worst enemy there)! came out lucky,THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!:223: broken wrist,broken left big toe, surgury next week on both, road rash. BIKES totaled! already found another one just like it( only not crashed) ! ins called today and did me justice for the crashed one, git done with surgury gonna go see bout buy"n the other one and bring"n her home!:fingers-crossed-emo I have never seen a deer run that fast before ever! best thing is ,i"m still alive and i will heal!!,just takes alittle longer when your old like me!:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Glad you are doing well. Heal fast, but follow doctor's orders and don't over do it too fast. Tell friends and family your throat hurts too so they'll bring you ice cream and you can make Big Tom jealous at the same time. :happy65:

Glad you made it thru OK, I did the same to a 250-300 lb. 8 point buck last year and it put me in the hospital for a month! No permanent damage (except the tiredness) but I had to get another 08 Venture! Tore the old one up good!