IGNORED

Bongobobbny rushed to hosp. this am

So Bobo, your still in the hospital??? Sheesh what a slacker.

Hope your doing better............

Guess it is the only way, for him to get served Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in bed. I would have chosen something, other than hospital food, though.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get well soon, Bob. Don't get all upset on having CHF. Back in '98 I was rushed to the hospital with it. I ended up with a heart valve and a pacemaker within 2 days and 15 years later I'm still freaken here. good luck to ya

Went with MC Tom & Amy to visit Bongo tonight he looked good but was tired, hoping to come home tomorrow but wants to see the dinner menu first :whistling: he said something about it being better than home food but that may have been the meds kicking in :confused24:

I been keeping tabs on the post. Still crossing my fingers and praying for a return to good health Bobby. You were one of my first friends on this site Bobby, I expect you to be among my last and oldest friends so don't even think about letting me down.

:thumbsup:

BOBO----------Jer.30:7 For I will restore health unto thee,and I will HEAL thee of ALL thy wounds,saith the LORD!----------I spoke w/Yahweh this day and HE told me {that HE has it all under control] and for you to keep your eyes riveted on HIM-------------------and HE also said that {if u can't run w/the big dogs] stay on the porch! and He will send a rep. from the 'scooter store'----to have u fitted for a Power chair?????--------SHALOM:thumbsup2::usa::usa:

OK I am home!! First and foremost thank you ALL for the kind words, the encouragement, the cards and calls!!! You are all one terriffic family!!!

So, here's what happened. I woke up sunday morning to feed the cat and all of a sudden I was very short of breath and seriously thought I might die. I had Becky call 911 and although I was breathing slightly better I was still short of breath so off to the hospital we went. They gave me oxygen and that helped a lot. Basically I was suffering from pulminory adema which is like water in the lungs. It was decided that I should stay in the hospital overnight. I was then diagnosed with pneumonia. I was blown up like a baloon and looked a little gray. With some IV treatments for water retention I ended uppee'ing out over 2 1/2 liters the first day. Yesterday I was informed that I also suffer from mild CHF, no surgery at present discussed but time will tell. I will be home for the rest of the week and try to go back to work next Monday.

Now, a word to all of you who smoke, QUIT NOW!!!!! I quit 25 years ago and am glad I did!! When I was S.O.B. it was horrible!! Part of me wanted to die just to end the terrible feeling of not being able to get enough air. I can't imagine having to feel that way permanently!

Once again thank you all for your concern, I can honestly say I love my VR family!!:You_Rock_Emoticon: