IGNORED

Brad and Lona are OK

Denden

Hi this is Vicki (Denden's wife). I just got a call from Squidley and he and Lona were in an accident. To quote Brad, "all is good, we walked away from it." K Brand is at the hospital with them in Baton Rouge. They were on the freeway and the back tire blew out sending them into the median. Brad is bruised up and Lona hurt her shoulder and clavical. The bike is a total. They are about 5 hours from Marks and Brad hopes to take care of business then head north. Squidley said they are OK. He plans on leaving the totaled bike there and will call us when they get to Michigan. Sorry that is all the details we have right now.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KitCarson

Just would simply like to say.......I am glad they are okay. Makes you sit up in your chair for sure, again just glad they are okay.

Glad to hear they are ok. Bike can be replaced they can't. Not a good way to start the new year. Clicked on this thread as soon as I saw the title, was hoping it wasn't what it sounded like.

Hang in there Brad and Lonna. Glad they had someone near them when this happened.

Margaret

We are really sorry to hear about their accident. What a way to start out the year with an accident, then again what a way to start out the year - an accident that Brad and Lonna were able to walk away from.

Brad and Lonna, take it easy, we all know that bikes can be replaced the two of you cannot!

Diane & Phil

wow guys...glad to hear you are relatively ok.......your guardians angels must have been close by.

Sorry your wonderful vacation had to end on such a bad note.

Been way too much of this kind of thing happening lately around here.

hopefully this is another reminder to others to make sure they check out their bikes completely before riding and to be extra careful out there.

you will both be pretty sore and shook after this so take your time heading back home and dont over do it !!

thats an order !!!:innocent:

We are really glad the 2 of you are not hurt bad.... Like has been said before the bike can be replaced.. I think God was watching over you. Take it easy the rest of the way home and if there is anything we can do to help, just name it..

God Speed!

Kreg & Janet:bighug:

Brad,

I'm glad you and Lonna are OK. We may have our differences but, well, good to hear you're both OK. Let's hope this is the one and only accident for the Ventureriders this year.

What kind of tire was it that blew and did you have any indication it was going to go just before it blew? How many miles on the tire?

Denden, thanks for posting this to let us all know.

-Alex