IGNORED

Brad and Lona are OK

Denden

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey folks.

i LOOKED at squid's rear tire , real close, on monday afternoon!

it wasn't even HALF used up!

it was a "michelin commander", and lonna and i discussed the fact that brad wasn't crazy about their ride, and intended to go back to avons!

he must have run over something, to cause that tire to blow!

sad end to a really nice bike! glad that both are doing sorta well!

i'll speak with brad or lonna soon, and see what needs to be done!

praise the lord, that their angels were riding with them!

just jt

Brad and Lona are safely at my sons house in Baton Rouge. We will spend the night here so Brad can check on the bike tomorrow. I was in BR today and was on my way to meet them for a backroad ride home to my house in Bogalusa. What a shock when that call came and I headed straight for them, then on to the hospital. Brad is sore and sure to feel it tomorow but they didn't think anything is broken. Lonna however has a broken clavacil. But as all have said thank God they could walk away. The bike is totaled but I'm so glad that they aren't .

As with everyone else we are glad your both O.K.

Bikes can be replaced, you 2 are just made special and I know that

VENTURE GARDIAN BELL helped...............Ron

ron, that 's exactly what i told brad, a few minutes ago!

they are both in good spirits, and thankful for all the "IMMEDIATE" support being offered here.in brad's words!

"we'll deal with the bike tomorrow", just glad we are both in one piece!

just jt

Brad and Lona are safely at my sons house in Baton Rouge. We will spend the night here so Brad can check on the bike tomorrow. I was in BR today and was on my way to meet them for a backroad ride home to my house in Bogalusa. What a shock when that call came and I headed straight for them, then on to the hospital. Brad is sore and sure to feel it tomorow but they didn't think anything is broken. Lonna however has a broken clavacil. But as all have said thank God they could walk away. The bike is totaled but I'm so glad that they aren't .
Kenny let them know I have a trailer and I will be glad to come get them.

My Momma always taught me that when you have news like this you start with "So & So is OK, but...." So my heart sank when I saw this thread's title!

Brad and Lonna, I am so glad that you walked away from this and out of the hospital! You know that anything you need is only a request away from almost anyone on this site. I'm praying for y'alls speedy and comfortable recovery.

Lona...no making cheesecake for a while, lifting those heavy pans won't help your clavicle heal! Sorry Brad, but you gotta deal with store bought for a while! :whistling:

Hey look at it this way.................after the insurance pays off you can get back where you belong, on a First Gen! :rotf:

Brad,

Man ya'll scared me bad. I am sure glad that you are still alive and kickin (altho not too high) Do we need to set up a relay to get ya'll home? It can be done,for sure. After all if we can get a trailer to Canada we can get ya'll home.I will be praying for you both for speedy healing.

Anything I can do to help just call,you have my number.:080402gudl_prv:

sorry to hear of your wreck, reminds me of mine with my daughter on with me. y'all came out better the me. hope you both recover soon.

from what i have found out from my wreck and another rider near me, i think we hit one of the white reflector in the road that was broken. my friend had a new tire on his bike and had a flat, and when they broke the tire down, they found a piece of the white reflector had cut thru the tire in one of the groves. i never got to look at my tire closely after the wreck, but after talking to my daughter and thinking back, i had just moved back over from passing a bus. she said she heard a sshhhing noise right before we went down. i had an avon tire with about 5,000 or so miles on it, and i had checked it out the week before when i went for a ride. now i try to avoid hitting any of them if possible. we will keep y'all in our thoughts and prayers for a good recovery from this, susan and don.

Brad & Lonna we are very glad that you are relativly ok.We love you guys and dont want anything bad to happen to you.Thank God you are still with us and were able to walk away from the accident.

Like Todd said it is time for you to get back to the Bright Side and on a First Gen.I will get on the second gear repair this weekend and get the 83 fixed as soon as possible so you got a Scoot to ride.

Call me if there is anything I can do for you any time day or night You got my number so use it if you need anything even if anything is just to talk.

This is for you guys from the Muffins :bighug:

Jeff

Hey,

What is this about??? Incredible. I'm glad Brad & Lonna are ok on the perspective. Hope everything goes fine with a fast recovery.

Vicky, thanks for the news. Next time, get a good one. We have enough

with this kind.

Marina started to push me to sell the bikes now.

Any way, We hope this news stopped at last December 31th.

Regards to every one.

Carlos