IGNORED

Need prayers for my wife and I ......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all turned out fine. No blockages, but some muscle problems in the lower part of her heart. Nothing real serious, but will need medication.

First of all, I want to thank God.

Now I want to thank you all for all your prayers and kind words and thoughts and spoken assurance and words from those whom have experienced the same procedure. I read each and every post and I had to stop and take a deep breath to keep from crying, THANK YOU.

My wife and I are home and doing fine as of around 10:30 PM tonight. It is late for me and she is a sleep. Tomorrow I will show her all your posts.

I have to help her get around and take care of some of the household chores. She needs about five days to re-coop. She is also using my cane I used with my knee surgery. I have some help from my daughter and also my sister. Many friends,Christian Brothers and Sisters have also called and offered help in taking care of our 7 year old son Isaiah while all this has occurred.

We are blessed to have so many that care. Thank you all once more. God Bless You and Merry Merry Merry Christmas.....

James

Great news James.......

I think singing Bill Monroe's song "Rose Of Ole Kentucky" mixed in with the favorite Christmas songs while you do the pies, cakes and turkey for Christmas Dinner....... would make your wife's bed rest and recovery a little better.:whistling:

Seriously, again Great News and Merry Christmas

Thank you all. She is still doing fine and even cooked up some Christmas dinner last Saturday. With my help we cooked a ham and had a wonderful blessed dinner.

As I said grace I ask for everyone at the table to mention something that they where thankful for. My little boy said that he was thankful for Mommy.

Thanks again everyone. Just wanted to give everyone an update.

I am sitting here awaiting UPS to bring me my new Parker Cyclone Express crossbow. I am off this week and want to get in some deer/turkey hunting before the season ends very soon.

James