IGNORED

Trip to ER

BIG TOM

Have been feeling bad the last couple of days . Last night I thought I had the flu.....fever ,chills,then sweats...every bone in my body aches and I've been light headed...I had a terrible nights sleep.....got up this morning awaiting Rockets arrival...I looked down at my right arm and noticed a red line from my finger (which I scraped the other day) extent completely up my arm and into my armpit...It was bright red and hot to the touch..... well, I still didn't feel any better, in fact I felt worse than yesterday.........long story short....a call to my dr. was in order and he insisted that I go to the ER....He was right...looks like I have lymphangitis often called blood poisoning........to think a little scrape the size of a ladybug could cause me so much trouble....well, I have a scrip from the dr. and started taking the HORSE pills this afternoon....still waiting on ROCKET...HE IS VERY CLOSE...about 1 hr away...hope these pills work fast.............:bowdown:

Really sorry to hear it Tom. I'm always amazed at how simple things can sometimes cause such big problems. Hope the meds take hold fast and you get back to normal soon...well...as normal as you were before.

In the meantime, if you have any bananas, they are supposed to be really good for whatever ails you. :)

Really sorry to hear it Tom. I'm always amazed at how simple things can sometimes cause such big problems. Hope the meds take hold fast and you get back to normal soon...well...as normal as you were before.

In the meantime, if you have any bananas, they are supposed to be really good for whatever ails you. :)

all out of bananas...Greta ate them all................:yikes:

I hear bananas work even better when eaten with ice cream......:whistling:

Keep those 2 misfits inline!!!!!!!:whistling:

Brian

First Dan, now you get sick Tom, you guys are going to make me grey before my time sheesh. Now that you're sick you can't come to Georgia and try down home cooking from me. Get plenty of rest and fluids and only 2 bananas a day mister, too much potassium from them can cause a heart attack.

Kat

Man i drop out of sight for a few months and you go and get yer sef neart killed! Don't make me come over there and nurse ya back to health! Believe me ya won't like I make an ugly nurse! Get better big guy. Hey can they intravienous feed ice cream?:big-grin-emoticon:

I would e-mail you a gallon of ice cream but, I am in Dayton, OH this week and I think it would melt by the time it got to you. So, I did the next best thing and ate it for you! I feel much better now! Ice cream works!!!!!!!! :fnd_(16):

Get well soon, Tom.

Jim

So is it the arm that you lift the ice cream spoon with? If so thats a real tragedy. Ill hoist a working cow ice cream cone tomorrow for ya. Hmmm, lets see, maple walnut in a waffle cone with chocolate sprinkles....:ice_awesome-vi46644

Hope you feel better soon. :smile5: