IGNORED

Squidley likes the Mercedes Convertible

Gary N.

I thought you were gonna say that Brad was the one parking this piece of crap next to my office. Tell him to take his 250,000€ hunk of junk and.... give it to me.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5020/5486389553_8262447f8a.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5176/5486985710_d04517d793.jpg

Holy Crap!!! did ya have to use a Shoe Horn to pry that over stuffed Cupcake lookin person out of it???:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::stickpoke::rotfl::wow:

We stopped to visit our good friends Brad and Lonna and let Brad take our new Mercedes for a ride around the block. I think he really liked it too.

Guest Swifty

...and I thought the rear headers were difficult to take out of a Venture!

...who woulda thunk Squid was a closet yoga master?

...so much for the operators manual gross vehicle weight of 980kg!

...oops, pictures are on the Web...Gary has no chance of a warranty claim now!

Holy Crap!!! did ya have to use a Shoe Horn to pry that over stuffed Cupcake lookin person out of it???:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::stickpoke::rotfl::wow:

Don't feed the Squid untill he gets out of the car. :stickpoke:No drive thru windows untill after the test drive.:no-no-no:

Well now I have a chance to chime in

:rasberry:

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with that little smart car. It has a 3 cylinder Mercedes diesel in it and Gary said it gets right at 50 mpg US gallons. It is very interesting and I have to say pretty fun to drive. You may think I had to shoehorn myself in it, but that wasn't the case :no-no-no: it actually is roomy inside and I could push the seat all the way back and not touch the petals.

It's was surprisingly spacious inside with Gary and I able to sit side by side comfortably. The convertible is the coolest thing, the upper door frames come off and there is a stowage pocket in the rear tailgate that holds them. It's actually a pretty well thought out car and for Gary and Mary is the best deal as it fits in his trailer with the RSV behind the Space Shuttle.

I really want to thank Gary and Mary for letting me take it out. It was great to see them and Gary and I had a nice little 10 mile jaunt in it :thumbsup2:

well that really sounds cool....it sure doesnt look that big and roomy..

Well now I have a chance to chime in

:rasberry:

I have to say that I am pretty impressed with that little smart car. It has a 3 cylinder Mercedes diesel in it and Gary said it gets right at 50 mpg US gallons. It is very interesting and I have to say pretty fun to drive. You may think I had to shoehorn myself in it, but that wasn't the case

:no-no-no: it actually is roomy inside and I could push the seat all the way back and not touch the petals.

It's was surprisingly spacious inside with Gary and I able to sit side by side comfortably. The convertible is the coolest thing, the upper door frames come off and there is a stowage pocket in the rear tailgate that holds them. It's actually a pretty well thought out car and for Gary and Mary is the best deal as it fits in his trailer with the RSV behind the Space Shuttle.

I really want to thank Gary and Mary for letting me take it out. It was great to see them and Gary and I had a nice little 10 mile jaunt in it

:thumbsup2: