IGNORED

Squidley likes the Mercedes Convertible

Gary N.

I really want to thank Gary and Mary for letting me take it out. It was great to see them and Gary and I had a nice little 10 mile jaunt in it

:thumbsup2:

Well Brad all I have to say is, after all the abuse you got on this thread, you are quite a gentleman. Glad you liked the car and it was great to see you, Lonna and Heather.

As for the rest of you, don't knock it until you've tried it. You just might be surprised.

Holy Crap!!! did ya have to use a Shoe Horn to pry that over stuffed Cupcake lookin person out of it???:confused24::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::stickpoke::rotfl::wow:

Me Thinks he doesn't get in and out of it, he puts it on and takes it off!!! :whistling::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Well Brad all I have to say is, after all the abuse you got on this thread, you are quite a gentleman. Glad you liked the car and it was great to see you, Lonna and Heather.

As for the rest of you, don't knock it until you've tried it. You just might be surprised.

No problem there with the car Gary. We just busting Squids chops as usual is all. :rotf::rasberry:

Larry

Maybe there should have been pics of Squid getting in and out or putting it on and off. (whichever way that worked):confused24:

Ok Squid you can push the seat back far enough to not reach the pedals, how close does the seat go for those of us altitude challenged folks?

Gary don't worry you know Squid lives for the picking he gets from all of us.

Margaret

Ok Squid you can push the seat back far enough to not reach the pedals, how close does the seat go for those of us altitude challenged folks?

You wouldn't have an issue Margaret, if any of you folks get a chance to sit in one do it. I had zero issues getting in or out of it. I also got the opportunity to drive Aamcotrans' Mini Cooper. I was surprised at that one too as we both sat side by side without being shoulder to shoulder. That was a fun one to drive too as it has a supercharger in it and a 6 speed stick

:banana: :sign woo hoo: