IGNORED

Blizzard 1011 how you guys doing?

stardbog

Man It's nasty in Chicago tonight. Blizzard and thunder storm at same time. Kipping house warm and supplies of Heineken to keep my soul warm. Watching local news and idiots stuck on LSD ( Not that one, but Lake Shore Drive) who is out driving in chicago during storm ??

Good luck to you guys hit with this deep frezzze. Al Gore You suck. This is global cooling not warming.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as bad as we thought :cool10:

Naugh-T

After clearing the driveway I'd have to estimate we only got about 5" in the last 24 hours. Way less than the 13 they were screaming about. It drifted around quite a bit so I had bare spots and some drifts about 8" deep.

Nothing unusual around here this time of year.

I guess the folks in Chicago wrung it all out for us.

We got lucky in the northeast part of SD. The major snow slid by to the south and east of us. Thanks everybody for sucking it up and taking it from us. But next time can you please take the -33 below temp with the -50 below windchill we had last night? I guess I cant expect everybody to take everything.......

Yuengling America's Oldest Brewery. Has been brewing American's beer since 1829 try the Black & tan for a real treat! On tap is the best

http://www.yuengling.com

Sounds like a commercial to me. :Laugh:

We didn't get much rain and now it's gonna get up into the 70's. Glad we missed out on all the fun this go around. Matter of fact I think we missed the last go around as well.

Margaret

Guest tx2sturgis

Welcome to the Great Texas Iceage.

I'm surviving here in Iceburg Texas...but a disabled friend in Amarillo has a low-powered heater trying to heat an old poorly insulated house in Amarillo...and he texted me a pic of a water bottle INSIDE his home that froze....its 26 degrees in his living room!

He does have an electric blanket on his couch plugged in...so he and his 3 cats are huddled under that.

Finely some snow!! here in upstate New York we have had four storms forecasted but this is the first one that is really going to amount to something. Have 8" on the ground now and its just starting to snow harder about 10 to 18" forecasted for today. Temp a balmy 9* but no wind.

The Ground Hog didn't see his shadow so and early spring, can only hope. Everyone stay safe and warm. :fingers-crossed-emo