IGNORED

Should we BAN a MEAN Canadian Member?

Freebird

Guest Swifty
OK....I'm going to tell the story and THEN we can discuss punishment. :)

I'm not saying who it was but his initials are SWIFTY.

He posts this at 7:04.

Just in case there might be a newer member here who thinks that I could be serious, I better point out that I AM just kidding. It was very funny and I would NEVER think about banning anybody over something like this. :)

He posts this one at 7:54...he can't even last an hour for fear of losing some customers!! :rasberry: BUT surely forcing a nice guy like me to wait on pins and needles for 50 minutes wondering how long the vote is going to go before the tally is counted and being potentially sent to the venturerider after-life is much more of a heart racing hell than the 15 seconds he went through thinking his bike was totaled...

:Laugh:...errr...maybe not, I'll have to check with Squid on that one. :shock3:

But dam, it was extremely difficult riding quietly up that driveway with the phone jammed in my helmet, trying not to laugh...gawd...I made up for it afterwards though...

:big-grin-emoticon:

Charlie better not go there :doh:

:sign yeah that:...although...having the infamously historical ride of a dumb Canuck from Sudbury added a really nice touch to the gig.:crackup:

considering that this bad, bad, BAD canadian used my phone to commit this crime...I think punishment is appropriate and necessary! He MUST be taught that scaring "old" people is NOT NICE! So, Don....my 2cents are to make said canadian wash, wax and fill your beautiful motorcycle up with fuel!! And that's just a start.........:stickinouttounge:

Guest Swifty
make said canadian wash, wax and fill your beautiful motorcycle up with fuel!! And that's just a start.........

1 outta 3 ain't THAT bad.

By now boss--with this bunch,you should know not to be so gullable.

Can't ban him for having fun. You'll get him back someday.Years later,let him worry.

Glad you have a strong heart though (and a good one also)

Wish I could have been there to :rotfl:

Just so you know,,,,, Don is in line for the 'getback'. There are a few others ahead of him!!!:whistling::innocent::Laugh:

Wow that Swifty sures been a trouble maker lately eh? Maybe that's why he has the handle he has.? He hits and runs so gotta stay ahead of the law so to speak. And here we all thought it was cause he rode a supposably fast 1st gen. Nope don't think that is it. Wonder how many folks actually have him in their sights?

I'm sure he'll eventually get his just rewards cause you can run only so long before that long arm grabs ya.

Larry

That would be cruel & unusual punishment. But put "Cupcake" in there with him, so he will have some company......

Damn! What did I do

:confused24:....and that would be cruel and unusual punishment for me, I used to like you Paul....ONCE!!!

Damn! What did I do

:confused24:....and that would be cruel and unusual punishment for me, I used to like you Paul....ONCE!!!

/QUOTE]

I thought that Swifty, could use some company & you both twist wrenches on bikes...... :thumbsup2: Would you prefer, to be alone with Calimarie????? :bang head:

Oh yeah, you were Navy, so maybe Calimarie is more your type.

:stirthepot: :stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just a little, inter service rivally in jest....... For those, that didn't realize it...... :canada:

Diane B.

considering that this bad, bad, BAD canadian used my phone to commit this crime...I think punishment is appropriate and necessary! He MUST be taught that scaring "old" people is NOT NICE! So, Don....my 2cents are to make said canadian wash, wax and fill your beautiful motorcycle up with fuel!! And that's just a start.........:stickinouttounge:

Is it just me , or do I detect:bobby: that Diane B. was in on this from the start?

:witch_brew:I say lets gather up all the culprets and let the punnishment begin!:Avatars_Gee_George: