IGNORED

Skydoc_17 Has Been Badly Injured!

skydoc_17

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jean,

Tell him to watch his six on those wet slippery surfaces! From what he tells me, you are as good or better a wrench than he is anyway! He promised me that you could do my clutch job with one hand tied behind your back, and he can't/couldn't top that himself!!! Since he walked me through (spell that held my hand!!!) the job, you don't have to live up to his bragging, though!

Tell him that Poledar (Bill Darling) has prayers coming his way, and that he gets a free massage from my wife when he gets back on the stick and makes it down to South Carolina.

God bless him, and may he NOT need surgery to get his back back off his back!!!! Are there any acupuncture docs in the area? We have one here who can work miracles, maybe one there can get him out of his pain with fewer drugs!?!?!?!?

Best regards to a great couple,

Bill...:hurts::bang head:

Wow, How weird, I fell down the steps leaving for work the other day but luckly nothing like you Earl, and back in January I injured my back in the same area you did lucky for me no surjury required yet. Earl you will start feeling better but do not try to rush it-- please take my word on this, you will regret it if you push to much. Don't listen to what you think your back is telling you, listen to the pros. Prayers are sent my friend, all will be well. :337:

Hope your feeling better tomorrow. Prayers sent for your recovery.

Don't be afraid to make a mistake. But make sure you don't make the same mistake twice. Akio Morita

Good words to live by.:D Falling down stairs sucks!

Sorry to hear about your luck Earl. I know all too well the grief of a back injury, have fallen 23 ft to a concrete floor. However as I found out time, patience and a real good physio therapist can perform wonders. My prayers are with you.

Guest tx2sturgis

Dedicated a song to you skydoc, in the chatroom tonite...playin some tunes and played Against the Wind by Bob Seger for ya.

Get well please.

Jean,

I've never met you or Earl however he was one of the first to welcome me to this site and go out of his way to help me out. I know he's a kind hearted, dedicated and helpful individual and I truely feel for him.

Plse help him to get back on his feet by strappin his butt to the the bed until he recovers. :223:

Don't worry about shipping delays and repairs.....Earl comes first and foremost.

Best Regards for a speedy recovery.:fingers-crossed-emo

Jean & Earl,

Thank you for filling us in, I had heard something a few days ago and haven't had the time to call you folks. I suffer from back pain also L4 L5 and I know what he is going through. Please if there is anything at all that we can help with, let us know. All the best to both of you as your in this as much as he is. REST and play by the docs rules, it sucks, but it will make things easier later.