IGNORED

The Countdown

Squidley

Here it is...less than 24 hours away, and the next chapter of Lonna and my life starts. Things are finally wrapped up with Amanda and Nancy, sold most Ron's tools and got the H/D in road condition so I can take Amanda on the last ride on her fathers bike.

It's been one hell of a time and I'm still going 100 mph, but tomorrow at about 9am....it will all start to sink in. I will remember the last few weeks that I crammed as much time in with my family and friends. I will cherish those times as I dont know when we'll get back to see them. I am also excited, excited to be able to leave here and start a better life elsewhere. A place where there is family for Lonna and friends for us both, life is an adventure....and I will live it without compromise.

I want to thank all the members for all the well wishes we have recieved, you folks mean a lot to us, more than I can spell out on an internet forum. So if you see an Burgundy '04 Buick Rainier pulling a red and black trailer and a Dark Blue '92 Chevy Wagon pulling an '89 VR Honk and wave...were friendly, we'll wave back :)

Texas....here we come :thumbsup2:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is...less than 24 hours away, and the next chapter of Lonna and my life starts. Things are finally wrapped up with Amanda and Nancy, sold most Ron's tools and got the H/D in road condition so I can take Amanda on the last ride on her fathers bike.

It's been one hell of a time and I'm still going 100 mph, but tomorrow at about 9am....it will all start to sink in. I will remember the last few weeks that I crammed as much time in with my family and friends. I will cherish those times as I dont know when we'll get back to see them. I am also excited, excited to be able to leave here and start a better life elsewhere. A place where there is family for Lonna and friends for us both, life is an adventure....and I will live it without compromise.

I want to thank all the members for all the well wishes we have recieved, you folks mean a lot to us, more than I can spell out on an internet forum. So if you see an Burgundy '04 Buick Rainier pulling a red and black trailer and a Dark Blue '92 Chevy Wagon pulling an '89 VR Honk and wave...were friendly, we'll wave back :)

Texas....here we come :thumbsup2:

Godspeed my friend!!

:mytruck1:

randy

Be safe you two..If you need any help or anything I am off this week..Just a DR appt Friday. Off every other week so keep it in mind..also IF you need to come to San Antonio area to look there are a couple of rooms here if you need a place to have a basecamp!

Joyce and I got to get in one last, way too short, visit today with Brad & Lonna. As been said Michigan's loss is going to be Texas's gain with they get there.

We'll miss you guys something awful but know too we'll see ya down the road again sometime. When we do it'll be all the more special.

Have a safe trip getting there and wish you nothing but the best for your future.

Larry