IGNORED

The Countdown

Squidley

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see you moving so far away but I sure understand your decision. I hope this is the beginning of a bright and exciting new chapter of your lives. You should get used to that Texas heat in about 20 years. :) You will love the winters though.

Yeah, what Don said. Have a safe trip and good luck.

Well Squid,

Since we just met a couple weeks ago, I am sad to see you go. Drive safe, enjoy the new beginning, and embrace life for all it's worth. Thanks again for the lunch at Tony Packo's. Tell Lonna we said hi and bye.

May Giod bless you my friends.

You should get used to that Texas heat in about 20 years. :) You will love the winters though.

I just wish Lonna's mom lived here in east Tennessee. Just remember, when you get too hot down there in the summer, you will have a place to stay here in the mountains. We will take you up on Mt Mitchell in July and you will need your jacket.

Our prayers are with you two.

Randy & Laura

Good luck, and have a safe trip. I hope you can speak Spanish...lol.:rotfl:

Spanish?!? Nah..............Spanglish maybe.

I spent 13 years in the Big D,

Y'all need to learn to speak Texan.

Y'all down there know what I'm talkin' 'bout,

:thumbsup:

Y'all be safe now, y'hear!?!

I woke this morning with Brad and Lona on my mind. Texas sure is going to be a better place with those two living there.

I've only had the pleasure of spending time with them four times, but you will never meet a more genuinely kind person.

I rode down there Tuesday to both say "good bye for now" and to pick up a lift adapter that was the deal of a life time. :happy65:

I got to see Brad ride that Harley as he took Ron's daughter for one last ride on it. I even got some pics on my IPhone :scratchchin: Now to figure out how to get them here.:think:

It was a good sight. I'll not tell about the jumper cables:stickpoke: LOL.

You know Brad, I had a sticker on my boat, right by the ignition, that said, "Turn the gas on dummy"... My wife bought that for me after getting stranded on the lake with a "break down"... She found the problem about a half hour into it. I'll never live that down.:doh::bang head:

Anyhow, I sure hope you two find all that you want, need, and more in the Lone Star State. You certainly deserve it bro.

And you guys and gals in Texas take good care of them, our loss is your gain.:bawling:

PS: on the way home I found out that my bike will good 33.4 miles after the "low fuel" light comes on.... Don't ask...:ignore::bang head:

Brad & Lonna didn't make it to Indy last nite, but thats fine. We met up for breakfast this morning and they got on their way about 11 this morning. So hard to say goodbye to them from this neck of the woods, but gives us a darn good reason to head down to Texas next year!

Travel safe my friends, God is watching over you!