IGNORED

The Countdown

Squidley

A quick update then off to bed....

We are in West Memphis Arkansas at a Howard Johnsons and I have to say that I would LOVE to kick the guy that designed the I 40/I 55 Cluster Beep right in the family jewels. This is one of the VERY WORST designed exit routes I have ever seen

:buttkick:

....anywhoo, we are going to attempt to make it the rest of the way tomorrow, I'd really like this trip to be over with

:whistling:

A big thank you to Kevin and Sue for meeting up with us in Angola and buying supper. Never enough time to chat, but it was great seeing you both. This morning was no different as we got to have breakfast with Dan and Rose in Indy. Never easy to say goodbye, but we left with smiles on our faces and happy for the opportunity to see our friends 1 more time.

Life is good, ran all day through some wicked rain, glad I put the new wiperblades on after breakfast...would have sucked driving with the old ones

:doh: Soon enough we'll be in the lonestar state and start looking for a new home. sad to leave our northern friends, but excited for a new opportunity...look out Texas....here we come :banana:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad and Lonna Let me add my good wishes to you both inyour new adventure. Though we've never met you'll always have a special connection to me. After all you did give me my name.

Brad you're a luck man to have such good friends that have given you a treasure of their Father and Husband. It would be an honor that would humble me. Lonna I hope that after you both are all settled in we'll hear from you both more regularly. Good luck in the new life. PB&J.:mytruck1:

I hope you looked back once in a while, that's the only way to know where you came from, so that someday you can find your way back,

We're going to miss you guys in these parts, I mean we miss you already, but that's all right, I just hope things go well for you two, We'll pray that it does.

Carl & Marca

Brad and Lonna,I haven't been on much due to the new job,so I just saw this...

It was great that you were still there to take care of your neighbors..

Safe travels to you both...We, along with everyone else sure are going to miss you up north, eh..:D

I reckon I need to start running Texas now..:)

Talk to ya soon....

Glad you two made it safely down there thru the rain and are safe at the hotel. Rose and I are extremely happy you guys made it thru here and we were able to see you for a bit.

I didn't call you when I found out, but 2 hours after you came thru the 465/69 interchange, as we were outside talking right before you left, a propane tanker flipped in that same curve under the bridge to 465 south and blew up. Nobody seriously hurt, but the bridge is probably damaged and will be closed for a while. 73 year old driver. Sure glad you came thru when you did! Now that we got that out of the way, the rest of your trip will be safe and easy!

Don't over do it tomorrow, arrive safe and sound,

Dan & Rose

• 2 weeks later...