• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, Carl?

Did you buy a Spyder?

Or just wishing?

I have been considering one, but the mega dollars (not that it is any more than any other full bore touring motorcycle) is holding me back.

I am really, really enamored with the 2014 with the 1300cc triple. :whistling:

That's what happens when you get REALLY old!!!! Cant stay up on two so you need a third ( cane, leg, WHEEL) to keep up with the rest of us!!!!! :whistling:

Old saying goes What goes around comes around

Don't ask how I know :whistling:

Order is in, and with any luck at all will be on the road on Monday.

It's a 2014, RT-S SM6, Cognac with a trailer hitch.

So that makes it 3 wheels, 1330 power plant, 120 amp power supply, cruise, radio, true reverse, push out the front heat relief, 2 rads, 6 speed manual, light package,,, must I go on.

Ya, it's a lot of bucks, but I thought now that they come out with a real machine,, 3 cyl, 115hp, why wait. The 85 is still in really nice shape and I'm not getting any younger,,, yet!!!

Marca has a bit of an issue with her knee and back so climbing on the Spyder is easier than on the 2 wheels, and I don't mind having one either. Gonna take a little getting used to, but hey, that will come.

Still gonna wear the regular glasses, helmet, gear,,,,,,, and so on, so you will able to recognize me,, but not for long, this baby moves out!!!!

Did you order it with a CB?

Didn't put CB on the list, simply because it don't come with one, and for the cost of it,,, I'm real Dutch. Will have to come up with another solution,,, maybe I'll take 'Talks-a-lot' along.

Guess the tank will be full,,,, donation jar attached,,,,, still can't get over spendinng that kind of money,,,,, but then if everybody brought along a single K, it would all be paid for!!!:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::whistling::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::whistling::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::happy65:

That's enough to drive me nuts!!!!